Yukti Kapoor is an Indian television actress who has appeared in several television serials. She was seen in Nanhi si Kali meri laadli a family show on Doordarshan channel Colors TV show Balika Vadhu and Star Plus mythological show Siya Ke Ram. She acted in the TV serials, like Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Yukti Kapoor was born on the 18th of May 1992, in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
She’s currently 27 years old.
Yukti did her schooling and graduation from Rajasthan, India.
- Father – Arun Kapoor
- Mother – Darshana Kapoor
- Siblings – Ronak Kapoor & Gaurav Kapoor (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yukti Kapoor has dated –
- Rohan Mehra (2015) – In 2015, Yukti met the popular TV actor, Rohan Mehra while shooting for her debut film, Uvaa. They became friends and soon, they fell in love with each other. Later, the couple got separated.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Yukti is a popular Indian television actress. She gained immense popularity with her TV show, Agnifera in which she played the character of Ragini. She appeared in the Colors TV’s popular serial, Balika Vadhu.
In 2013, Yukti acted in the Bhojpuri film, Ka Ukhad Leba. In 2015, she made her Hindi film debut with Uvaa.
In 2010, Yukti debuted as an actor in the DD National’s TV serial, Nanhi Si Kali… Meri Ladli. She played the character of Guddi in this serial.
Yukti Kapoor Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Yukti Kapoor Net worth
Yukti Kapoor has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yukti Kapoor
- Yukti is an animal lover and is very fond of dogs.
- She gained popularity playing the loud Ragini in Agnifera & TV.
- In 2013, Yukti played cameo roles in various TV serials, like Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
- In 2015, Yukti appeared in the TV serial, Siya Ke Ram aired on Star Plus in which she played the character of Urmila.
- In 2016, she appeared in the Colors TV’s popular serial, Balika Vadhu.
- In 2017, Yukti was roped in for the &TV serial, Agnifera along with Ankit Gera.
- In 2019, she appeared in the TV serials, like Laal Ishq and Namah.
- In 2020, Yukti was roped in for the SAB TV serial, Maddam Sir along with other actors like Gulki Joshi, Bhavika Sharma and Sonali Pandit Naik.