Tara Sutaria is an Indian actress, dancer and singer. She started her television career as a child artist in 2010 with Disney India’s Big Bada Boom and went on to star in the channel’s sitcoms The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir and Oye Jassie. Sutaria made her film debut in 2019 with the teen drama Student of the Year 2.
Actress, Singer, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tara Sutaria was born on the 19th of November 1995, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She is currently 24 years old.
Tara did her schooling from Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls High School, Mumbai. She obtained her graduate degree from St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai. Apart from her educational degree, Tara is a highly qualified dancer and a singer. She has studied various dance forms from The School of Classical Ballet and Western Dance, Royal Academy of Dance, U.K and the I.S.T.D (Imperial Society for Teachers of Dancing, U.K). She is also a qualified ballet, modern contemporary and Latin American dancer.
- Father – Himanshu Sutaria
- Mother – Tina Sutaria
- Siblings – Pia Sutaria (Twin Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tara Sutaria has dated –
- Rohan Mehra – Tara and Rohan Mehra have been dating for a while. Rohan is a model and an actor from Mumbai mostly recognized for being the son of the 70-80’s popular Indian actor late Vinod Mehra.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 32-26-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her performances in many Indian Disney TV series such as The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir and Oye Jassie. She has also done a few musicals such as Raell Padamsee’s production Grease, as the leading lady.
Being a singer, she has recorded and performed at various concerts in Tokyo, London, Lavasa and Mumbai. She has even shared the stage with the famous Nepalese singer, Louis Banks and New Zealand performer, Mikey McCleary.
In 2019, Tara made her theatrical film debut in Student of the Year 2, alongside Tiger Shroff and Ananya Pandey.
In 2010, she made her first television show appearance on Disney Channel’s Big Bada Boom TV series.
Tara Sutaria has done endorsement work for the following brands Jet Gems and Swarovski.
Tara Sutaria Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ranbir Kapoor
- Favorite Actress – Kangana Ranaut
- Favorite TV Show – Bigg Boss, MTV Splitsvilla
- Favorite Film – Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009)
- Favorite Cricketer – Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli
- Favorite Singer – Taylor Swift, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston
- Favorite Song – I will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
- Favorite Author – Ravinder Singh
- Favorite Color – Red
Tara Sutaria Net worth
Tara Sutaria has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tara Sutaria
- Apart from being a dancer, she is also a singer.
- Tara started singing at the age of 7. She has sung in many national and international operas and competitions.
- In 2008, she was one of the top 7 finalists in the singer category for the Pogo Amazing Kids Awards.
- She has also performed with the famous Nepalese singer Louis Banks & New Zealand performer Mikey McCleary at various concerts.
- Tara Sutaria has been a solo singer for the Stop-Gaps Choral Ensemble of the Stop-Gaps Cultural Academy.
- She has also been singing at the NCPA (National Centre for the Performing Arts) for more than 10 years.
- She is also a trained dancer and has received her training in classical ballet, modern dance, and Latin American dance from The School Of Classical Ballet & Western Dance, Royal Academy of Dance, UK, and Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing, UK.
- She is the childhood friend of the singer Armaan Malik.
- Tara was first seen on the Television, in 2011 when she was 13, in the Indian Reality Show, Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega where she performed an opera and received a standing ovation.
- She is considered as the Indian Miley Cyrus.
- Tara made her acting debut in 2012 with the TV serial The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir as Vinita Mishra/Vinnie.
- She is a dog lover.
- In 2015, she was invited at TEDx in Mumbai where she performed The Phantom of the Opera’s Think of Me and American singer Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You.
- Tara was the first choice to portray the role of Jasmine in the remake of Disney’s Aladdin but the role was eventually played by Naomi Scott.