Anne Curtis is a Filipino-Australian actress, model, television host, VJ and recording artist. She is currently one of the hosts of the noontime variety show It’s Showtime which airs on ABS-CBN Entertainment. She starred in several films like No Other Woman which grossed Php 278 million at the box office and her role in the film earned her a FAMAS Award for Best Actress. Her other box-office hit films include Babe, I Love You and A Secret Affair.
Anne Ojales Curtis-Smith
Actress, Model, TV Host, Recording Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anne Curtis was born on the 17th of February 1985, in Yarrawonga, Victoria, Australia.
She’s currently 35 years old.
She has German, English, Irish and Italian/Sicilian ancestry on her father’s side and Filipino ancestry on her mother’s side.
Anne attended Angelicum College, in Quezon City, Philippines.
- Father – James Ernest Curtis-Smith (Lawyer, World War II Veteran)
- Mother – Carmencita Ojales
- Siblings – Jasmine Curtis (Sister) (Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anne Curtis has dated –
- Oyo Boy Sotto (2001-2003) – In 2001, Anne started dating actor Oyo Boy Sotto but the two decided to split in 2003.
- Richard Gutierrez (2003-2004) – In 2003, Anne dated actor Richard Gutierrez but the couple had called it quits after a year of romance in 2004.
- Paolo Araneta (2004-2006) – In 2004, she reportedly started dating Paolo Araneta but their brewing romance only lasted for 2 years as they broke up in 2006.
- Sam Milby (2006-2008) – In 2006, Anne began dating actor and former PBB contestant Sam Milby. The former beaus briefly dated for only two years however when asked about her exes, she strongly admitted that amongst all of them, the separation that hurt the most was with Sam.
- Erwan Heussaff (2016-Present) – In 12 November 2017, Curtis married her longtime boyfriend, restaurateur and food blogger, Erwan Heussaff. In 2 March 2020, The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter, Dahlia Amélie Heussaff.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Anne is best known as a co-host of ABS-CBN’s noontime show, It’s Showtime. She was picked up to play lead role in several TV series, including Maging Sino Ka Man, Sineserye Presents: May Minamahal, Dyosa, The Wedding, Green Rose and she won several awards for her stellar performance in all these series.
In 1997, Anne made her theatrical film debut as Dahlia in the action-fantasy film, Magic Kingdom: Ang Alamat ng Damortis. She was credited as Anne Curtis in the film.
In 1995, Anne made her first television show appearance as Emily / Em in the comedy-drama series, TGIS.
In September 15, 2011, Anne released her debut studio album entitled Annebisyosa on Viva Records.
Anne Curtis has done endorsement work for several brands such as Shopee, Belo Medical Group, Plains and Prints, Enervon, Lactacyd, Avon, Creamsilk & Century Tuna.
Anne Curtis Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Gong Yoo
- Favorite Actress – Natalie Portman
- Favorite TV Series – Maging Sino Ka Man
- Favorite K-Drama – Goblin
- Favorite Band – Death Cab for Cutie
- Favorite Restaurant – I’m Angus
- Favorite Country To Travel – Anywhere in Southeast Asia
- Favorite Desserts – Ice Cream
- Favorite Lipstick Shade – Red
- Favorite Workout – Running
Anne Curtis Net worth
Anne Curtis has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Anne Curtis
- Instagram – annecurtissmith
- Twitter – Anne Curtis
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anne Curtis
- Anne was discovered when she was 13 years old by a talent scout of a fastfood chain, Jollibee while on her vacation in the Philippines.
- Anne is a huge fan of Olympic gymnast Nadia Comaneci.
- She has received a Metro Manila Film Festival Award, three FAMAS Award nominations (winning one), three PMPC Star Award for Movies nominations.
- In 2004, Anne has her first breakthrough role in the ABS-CBN series, Hiram.
- In 2008, Curtis starred in When Love Begins, a romantic drama film where she was paired with Aga Muhlach.
- In 2011, she starred in the Philippine adaptation of the Korean series, Green Rose where she starred again with Jericho Rosales.
- In 28 January 2012, Anne staged her first solo concert entitled Annebisyosa: No Other Concert World Tour at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- In 2013, Curtis along with Kris Aquino and Robin Padilla led the drama series, Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw.
- In 2014, included her playing the title role in ABS-CBN’s adaptation of Mars Ravelo’s Dyesebel comedy film, The Gifted.
- In October 2015, Anne launched a marathon called the Heroes for the Children Run to benefit UNICEF’s 1,000 Days of Life campaign.
- In 2016, she became the host of I Love OPM alongside Erik Nicolas a singing competition which involves foreign people.
- In September 2017, Anne launched her makeup line in the Philippines, BLK cosmetics.