Coleen García is a Filipino actress, host and model. She started as a commercial model as early as age 2 when she and her mom appeared in a commercial for Johnson & Johnson. In 2012, she was a host on the variety show It’s Showtime, having since left the programmed to focus on her acting career. In 2016, She starred in the film, Love Me Tomorrow.
Danielle Claudine Ortega Garcia
Actress, Host, TV Personality, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Coleen García was born on the 24th of September 1992, in Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines.
She’s currently 27 years old.
Coleen García is of Spanish and Filipino descent on her father’s side and has Filipino roots on her mother’s side.
Coleen attended the Southville International School and Colleges, a private, non-sectarian school in Las Piñas City, Metro Manila from nursery to 6th grade. After that, she studied at Veritas Parochial School in Parañaque, Philippines. There, she was chosen to be the editor-in-chief for their high school paper The Wire.
- Father – Jose Luis Garcia
- Mother – Maria Paz Ortega (Model)
- Siblings – Mario Joaquin Luis Garcia, Paolo Javier Ortega Garcia (Younger Brother) and Iñigo Ortega Singson (Younger Sister)
- Relatives – Arjo Atayde (Cousin) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Coleen García has dated –
- Gab Valenciano (2012-2013) – In 2012, Coleen García started going out with Gab Valenciano, a dancer, actor, musician, host, percussionist, drummer, choreographer and commercial model. However, their relationship was only short-termed as they parted ways the following year.
- Billy Crawford (2014-Present) – In 2014, Garcia began dating her It’s Showtime co-host, Billy Crawford. The two became engaged on December 20, 2016 and married on April 20, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Coleen was a host on the variety show It’s Showtime having since left the programmed to focus on her acting career. She made appearance in other ABS-CBN shows and teleseryes such as My Binondo Girl, Wansapanataym, Oka Tokat, Little Champ.
In 2014, Coleen appeared as Janna in the independent film, #Y.
In 2011, Coleen played the character of Monique Castillejo in the teen dance musical drama anthology series, Good Vibes.
Coleen García has done endorsement work for several brands such as Johnson & Johnson, Skin White, Lewis & Pearl Cologne, OPPO Philippines, PETALIER, Shoenami PH, Gingersnap Bali, MAC Cosmetics & GCDS.
Awards & Nominations
|2017||GEMS – Guild of Educators, Mentors and Students Awards||Best Actress||MMK Episode: Kadena||Nominated|
|2015||FHM Philippines||100 Sexiest Women||Girls of FHM||Ranked 12|
|2015||Candy Magazine’s 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards||The Winning Squad – July 2015 Cover Issue||Candy Magazine||Won|
|2015||31st PMPC Star Awards for Movies||New Movie Actress of the Year||#Y||Nominated|
|2012||2012 Yahoo! OMG Awards||Best Female Newcomer||Good Vibes||Nominated|
Coleen García Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Coleen García Net worth
Coleen García has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – coleen
Some Lesser Known Facts About Coleen García
- Coleen was two years old when she started her journey as a commercial model.
- Coleen was nominated for the 31st PMPC Star Award for Movie in the New Movie Actress of the Year category.
- In 2012, Coleen was nominated for the Yahoo! OMG Award for Best Female Newcomer.
- She made appearance in other ABS-CBN shows and teleseryes such as My Binondo Girl, Wansapanataym, Oka Tokat, Little Champ.
- In 2012, Coleen became a co-host for the noontime variety show, It’s Showtime.
- In 2016, Coleen starred in the film, Love Me Tomorrow directed by Gino M. Santos.
- In January 2016, she announced that she had departed It’s Showtime to prioritize her acting career.