Symonne Harrison is an American,, , YouTuber and inventor who has won numerous medals at dance competitions in addition to performing for her hometown Cavaliers. She has modeled for Art and Beauty magazine and has worked with brands like Lip Smacker and Beach Waver. Symonne appeared in the Showtime series The Affair.
Actress, Model, Dancer, YouTuber, Inventor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Symonne Harrison was born on the 19th of June 2006, in Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
She’s currently 14 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Jim Harrison
- Mother – Tania Harrison
- Siblings – She is the only child to parents.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Symonne Harrison has dated –
Symonne has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Symonne became known known for Drylands, The Christmas Dance & The Affair. She has posed for Art and Beauty magazine and has worked with brands like Lip Smacker and Beach Waver.
Harrison began her acting career at the age of 7 and was represented by an Ohio agent. At the age of 11, Symonne had the opportunity to showcase her talent in Los Angeles and she was quickly signed with an LA talent Manager.
Symonne is a child inventor and holds a design patent for her product Bear On The Chair®. She is honored to be the Child Ambassador of the National Invention League. She is proud that her product also helps children with Autism. Her product was featured on a Christmas episode of the television show Black-ish.
Symonne has worked with several brands including Lip Smacker and Beach Waver.
Symonne Harrison Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Symonne Harrison Net worth
Symonne Harrison has an estimated net worth of $0.4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Symonne Harrison
- Symonne started dancing at the age of 2 and kickstarted her acting career when she was 7 years old.
- Harrison invented the product Bear On The Chair at the tender age of 6 and has held the design patent for it. It has been sold on Amazon and Learning Express stores and was also featured on a Christmas episode of the ABC sitcom Black-ish.
- When she was 11 years old, she had an opportunity to display her talent in LA and got quickly signed with an LA talent manager after which her family relocated to Los Angeles so that she could pursue her passion for acting.
- Symonne has also enjoyed modeling having appeared in the Art and Beauty magazine and having won numerous photogenic awards over the years.