Sullivan Stapleton is an Australian actor who is best known for his roles in the television series Strike Back, Animal Kingdom and 300: Rise of an Empire. Stapleton played the lead role, Greek leader Themistocles in the film 300: Rise of an Empire. He was honoured with a Breakthrough Award at an exclusive Australians in Film Benefit Dinner held in Los Angeles.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sullivan Stapleton was born on the 14th of June 1977, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
He’s currently 43 years old.
Stapleton received training at Melbourne’s St. Martin’s Theatre. He studied drama and theatre at Sandringham Secondary College in Sandringham, Victoria, Australia.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Joshua Stapleton (Brother), Jacinta Stapleton (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sullivan Stapleton has dated –
- Carla Bonner (2007-2008) – Sullivan has been in a relationship with Carla Bonner whom he dated between 2007 to 2008.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 85 kg
- In Pounds – 187 lbs
- Measurements – 42–14–33
- Chest – 42 in or 106.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 83.5 cm
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Sullivan became known for his roles in the television series Strike Back (2011-2018), Animal Kingdom (2010) and played the lead role, Greek leader Themistocles in the film 300: Rise of an Empire (2014).
In 1994, Sullivan made his acting debut as Adrian in the Australian television movie, Baby Bath Massacre.
In 1996, Sullivan was cast in multiple episodes of the Australian police drama series, Blue Heelers.
Sullivan Stapleton Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Sullivan Stapleton Net worth
Sullivan Stapleton has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – sullygram77
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sullivan Stapleton
- Stapleton was eight years old when he and his younger sister, actress Jacinta Stapleton, six at the time, joined an acting and modelling agency.
- Sullivan got his actors’ union card at the age of 9 (in 1986) and at the age of 11 he started working in ads.
- Stapleton younger brother Joshua Stapleton also launched into acting in early childhood following his brother’s footsteps yet along with pursuing talents in Dance and Musical Theater.
- His early work includes modeling, cleaning animal cages in a pet shop and worked as a grip on many TV productions and films. A grip is the one who takes care of camera equipment.
- In 1995, Sullivan appeared in Blue Heelers for one episode and again in 2003 for 3 episodes.
- In 2014, Stapleton co-starred opposite Lena Headey in the movie 300: Rise of an Empire which is the sequel of 300.
- In 2014, Stapleton was in Thailand for the filming of the TV series Strike Back.