Paul Wesley is an American actor, director and producer. He is known for his lead role on the drama series The Vampire Diaries as well as his multiple roles on the anthology series Tell Me a Story, as Luke Cates on Wolf Lake and as Damian on 8 Simple Rules and he had a recurring role as Tommy Callahan in Deadwood and as Logan Atwater in Army Wives & for his films roles as Jake Tanner in Killer Movie, Craig Morrison, in Beneath the Blue, Anthony Reesey in The Baytown Outlaws and Charlie in Amira & Sam.
Paul Thomas Wasilewski
Paul Wesley, P-Dub
Actor, Director, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Paul Wesley was born on the 23rd of July 1982, in New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States.
He’s currently 38 years old.
He has Polish ancestry on both his parents’ side.
Wesley attended Christian Brothers Academy in Lincroft, New Jersey and Marlboro High School for a period during his high school years. He started his theater studies in New York City and transferred from Marlboro High School to Lakewood Prep School in Howell, New Jersey because the school was able to better accommodate his acting schedule. Paul started college at Rutgers University in New Jersey but left after one semester when more roles were offered to him and he realized he could make a career out of acting.
- Father – Thomas Wasilewski
- Mother – Agnieszka Wasilewski
- Siblings – Monika Wasilewski (Older Sister) (Attorney), Julia Wasilewski (Younger Sister), Leah Wasilewski (Younger Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Wesley has dated –
- Torrey DeVitto (2007-2013) – Wesley met and began dating Torrey DeVitto in 2007 when they acted together in Killer Movie. They married in a private ceremony in New York City in April 2011. In July 2013, it was reported that they had filed for divorce. The divorce was finalized in December 2013.
- Phoebe Tonkin (2013-2017) – After meeting on the set of The Vampire Diaries, Paul started dating Australian actress, Phoebe Tonkin in July 2013. The couple had an on-off relationship and officially broke up in 2017 after four years of dating.
- Ines de Ramon (2019-Present) – Paul married his girlfriend Ines de Ramon in a private ceremony in 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 78 kg
- In Pounds – 172 lbs
- Measurements – 40-14-33
- Chest – 40 in or 101 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Paul became known for his lead role on the drama series The Vampire Diaries as well as his multiple roles on the anthology series Tell Me a Story, as Luke Cates on Wolf Lake (2001-2002) and as Damian on 8 Simple Rules (2003-2004) and he had a recurring role as Tommy Callahan in Deadwood (2003-2004) and as Logan Atwater in Army Wives (2008-2009).
In 2004, Paul made his acting debut with the film, The Last Run playing the role of Seth.
In 1999, Paul landed the role of Sean McKinnon in an episode of NBC’s soap opera Another World in which he was credited as Paul Wasilewski.
Paul Wesley Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Monica Bellucci
- Favorite Romantic Movie – Titanic (1997)
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Band – Kings of Leon
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Paul Wesley Net worth
Paul Wesley has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Paul Wesley
- Instagram – paulwesley
- Twitter – Paul Wesley
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paul Wesley
- Wesley is very close to his mom in the family and talks very often to her.
- Paul used to spend 4 months each year in Poland until the age of 16.
- Wesley does not carry a wallet. He instead takes with him a credit card.
- Paul was nine when he had his first kiss. It was an underwater kiss in the swimming pool.
- Wesley enjoys playing ice hockey and snowboarding.
- Paul is fluent in both English and Polish.
- In 2010, he won a Young Hollywood Award for Cast To Watch along with co-stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev for their work in The Vampire Diaries.
- In 2014, Wesley co-starred in, as well as produced, Before I Disappear which went on to win the SXSW Film Festival Audience Award and compete at the Venice Film Festival’s Venice Days section.
- In 2014, Paul was given the Humane Generation Award for his work with the Humane Society.
- Wesley has hosted two fundraising campaigns on Represent.com to raise funds for charity.
- In 2016, Paul co-starred in the comedy The Late Bloomer opposite Johnny Simmons and Brittany Snow.
- In June 2018, Wesley had joined the main cast of the CBS All Access TV series Tell Me a Story which was created by Kevin Williamson.