Monica Bellucci is an Italian actress and model. She began her career as a fashion model, modeling for the likes of Dolce & Gabbana and Dior, before making a transition to Italian films and later Hollywood films and French films. She is often considered among the most beautiful women in the world. Bellucci is perhaps best known to American audiences for her role as Persephone in the 2003 science-fiction films The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions.
Monica Anna Maria Bellucci
Actress, Fashion Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Monica Bellucci was born on September 30, 1964 in Citta di Castello, Umbria, Italy.
She is currently 58 years old.
Bellucci attended the University of Perugia.
- Father – Pasquale Bellucci
- Mother – Brunella Briganti
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Monica Bellucci has dated –
- Claudio Basso (1989 – 1990) – In 1989, Monica commenced dating Claudio Basso. The couple got married on January 3, 1990, but they lived happily only for 5 months and got divorced on June 25, 1990.
- Vincent Cassel (1996 – 2013) – In 1996, Bellucci and Vincent met on the set of L’ Apartment. After dating for 3 years, they got married on August 3, 1999. The couple got divorced in August 2013. Monica and Vincent have two children, Deva (born September 12, 2004) and Leonie (born May 20, 2010).
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 140 lbs
- Measurements – 37-25-36
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Monica is considered to be one of the most beautiful women that have ever lived. She is known for her great looks and her perfect body. Despite her natural beauty, she is also known for her acts in the movies Malèna (2000), The Matrix Reloaded (2003) and The Passion of the Christ (2004).
In 1990, Bellucci first gained notice in the TV movie Vita Coi Figli, playing as Elda.
In 2011, Monica appeared in the TV series, Platane playing as herself.
Bellucci had signed endorsement contracts with the fashion houses Dolce & Gabbana, Diorand Bloomingdales.
Monica Bellucci Net worth
Monica Bellucci has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Monica Bellucci
- Bellucci has fluency in English, Italian, French, Persian and Spanish.
- Monica began modeling to pay her university tuition fee.
- In 1988, Bellucci moved to one of Europe’s fashion centres, Milan, where she signed with Elite Model Management.
- In 1998, Monica appeared in a calendar for the Italian magazine Max.
- In 2002, Bellucci was ranked number 1 in Askmen’s – Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
- In 2003, she was featured in Maxim. Men’s Health also named her one of the “100 Hottest Women of All-Time”, ranking her at No. 21.
- She has an apartment at King’s Road, London, England.
- In one interview, Monica said that she was inspired for acting by Sophia Loren and Claudia Cardinale.
- She enjoys watching the Italian national football team.
- Monica has a statue made of wax, in the Gervin’s Museum in Paris.
- In 2006, she was a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival.
- In 2012, Monica became the new face of Dolce & Gabbana. She is managed by Elite+ in New York City. Bellucci is signed to D’management Group in Milan and also to Storm Model Management in London.