Katerina Graham is a Swiss-born American actress, singer, dancer and model. She is best known for her role as Bonnie Bennett on The CW supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries. Her film credits include The Parent Trap, 17 Again, The Roommate, Honey 2, Addicted and All Eyez on Me. In music, Graham was previously signed to A&M/Octone and Interscope Records and has released two extended plays and two studio albums.
Katerina Alexandre Graham
Actress, Model, Singer, Dancer
Pop, Hip-Pop, R&B, Dance, Soul
A&M / Octone, Interscope Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kat Graham was born on September 05, 1989 in in Geneva, Switzerland.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She is half Liberian and half Russian.
Kat attended Hebrew School however, she is a high school dropout.
- Father – Joseph Graham (Music Executive)
- Mother – Natasha Graham
- Siblings – Yakov (Half Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kat Graham has dated –
- Cottrell Guidry (2010-Present) – Actor Cottrell commenced dating Kat in 2010. The couple engaged on October 28, 2012 and after living together for four years they split in December 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Playing Bonnie Bennett on The CW television series The Vampire Diaries.
Kat Graham debuted in the 1996 film “The Parent Trap” in which she played the role of Jackie.
In 2002, she guest appeared in the American live action teen sitcom Lizzie McGuire for her role as posse member #2 in the episode entitled “You’re a Good Man, Lizzie McGuire”.
Kat has not released her debut studio album. On July 26, 2011, she released her debut Extended Play (EP) titled The Remixes under Perezcious Records.
She has endorsed many brands like Barbie, Coca-Cola, Kmart, Pop Tarts, among others.
Awards & Nominations
|2010||Teen Choice Awards||Scene Stealer Female||The Vampire Diaries||Nominated|
|2011||Teen Choice Awards||The Vampire Diaries||Won|
|Youth Rock Awards||Rockin’ Actress (TV)||The Vampire Diaries||Nominated|
|2012||Teen Choice Awards||Actress Fantasy/Sci-Fi||The Vampire Diaries||Nominated|
|2013||Teen Choice Awards||The Vampire Diaries||Nominated|
|2014||Teen Choice Awards||The Vampire Diaries||Nominated|
|Black Women in Film Association||Creative Award||Contributions in the industry||Won|
|2015||MTV Fandom Awards||MTV Ship of The Year (with Ian Somerhalder)||The Vampire Diaries||Nominated|
|2015||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV: Chemistry (with Ian Somerhalder)||The Vampire Diaries||Nominated|
|2015||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV: Scene Stealer||The Vampire Diaries||Nominated|
|2016||Teen Choice Awards||Actress Fantasy/Sci-Fi||The Vampire Diaries||Nominated|
|2016||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV: Chemistry (with Ian Somerhalder)||The Vampire Diaries||Nominated|
|2017||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress||The Vampire Diaries||Won|
Katerina Graham Favorites
- Favorite Beauty Products – Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eye line, Caress Enchant Forever Body Wash, Wet n Wild Photo Focus Setting Spray, Nars Orgasm Blush, Wet n Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder
Katerina Graham Net worth
Katerina Graham has a net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019. That money comes from her acting career and brand endorsements.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Katerina Graham
- Kat is proficient in several languages including English, Spanish and French. She can also manage some Hebrew and Portuguese.
- She started her career at the age of 6 in the entertainment business.
- In 2002, she worked for Mary Kay company.
- She appeared in several musical videos for renowned singers including Justin Bieber, Usher, Akon and Christina Milian.
- Kat has a tattoo on her inner left wrist, which is the Latin version of “Know thyself”, nosce te ipsum.
- Kat Graham won the “Scene Stealer Female” (2011) award from “Teen Choice Awards” for her role in the “The Vampire Diaries”.
- In March 2009, Graham was cast in The CW supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries based on the book series of the same name.
- In February 2012, Graham signed a recording contract with A&M/Octone Records which was marked as her first major label signing.
- In March 2012, Graham released “Put Your Graffiti On Me”. The song itself received positive reviews from critics.
- Visit her official website @ katgraham.com.