Priya Banerjee is a Canadian film actress who works mainly in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil films. Banerjee did her first film Kiss in Telugu in 2013, opposite Adivi Sesh. She then did her first film in Tamil Ula as a lead in which Dwayne Bravo also performed an item number. She then appeared in her second Telugu film, Joru with Sundeep Kishan and Rashi Khanna as the other leads. She earned a nomination for the Best Telugu Female Debut Actress at the third South Indian International Movie Awards but lost out to Avika Gor.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Priya Banerjee was born on April 16, 1990 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She is of Bengali descent.
She completed her schooling and University in Canada. She graduated with a degree in international marketing and computer science in 2012.
- Father – Unknown (Engineer and Singer)
- Mother – Unknown (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Priya Banerjee has dated –
She has kept her personal life discreet from his professional life and thus there is not much information available of any relation she has had in the past or in the present.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements -34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Priya first starred in a Telugu film titled Kiss in 2013 as Priya alongside Adivi Sesh. Her first leading role in Tamil was Nanditha in the film Ula, in which Dwayne Bravo also performed an item number.
She worked as a TV host on a local Canadian channel.
Priya Banerjee Favorites
Her favorites are unknown.
Priya Banerjee Net worth
Her net worth is under review.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Priya Banerjee
- Instagram – priyabanerjee
- Twitter – Priya Banerjee
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priya Banerjee
- Priya was born into a Bengali family with roots in Kolkata.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer and has performed at various shows in Canada.
- She is also trained in Rabindra Sangeet, songs written & composed by Rabindranath Tagore.
- She was obsessed with acting since her early age and struggled a lot along her showbiz journey.
- In 2011, she participated in the ‘Miss World Canada’ beauty pageant where she was announced Miss Photogenic.
- In 2012, she joined the Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares to learn acting.
- In 2013, she got a breakthrough role in the Telugu film ‘Kiss: Keep It Simple Stupid’, in which she played the role of Priya.
- She has associated with stars like Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra for WeChat commercial.
- Her notable film credits include Joru (2014), Asura (2014), Jazbaa (2015) and Dil Jo Na Keh Saka (2017).
- She also acted in some web series like Social (2017) and Rain (2017).