Brian Hallisay is an American actor, known for his roles as Will Davis in the CW drama series Privileged and Kyle Parks in the Lifetime drama series The Client List. He starred on the television series Revenge as Ben Hunter. In 2019, Brian played a recurring role on 9-1- 1 as Doug Kendall alias Jason Bailey, the abusive husband of Maddie Buckley, a character played by his real-life wife, Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brian Hallisay was born on the 31st of October 1978, in Washington, District of Columbia, United States.
He’s currently 41 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brian graduated from Gonzaga College High School in 1996 and then moved on to Cornell University, graduating in 2000.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brian Hallisay has dated –
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (2013-Present) – In March 2012, Hallisay began dating his The Client List co-star Jennifer Love Hewitt. In June 2013, it was announced that Hewitt and Hallisay were engaged and expecting their first child. They married sometime later in 2013, before the birth of their first child, a daughter, Autumn James Hallisay. In June 2015, the couple had a boy named, Atticus James Hallisay.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 82 kg
- In Pounds – 180 lbs
- Measurements – 40–14–34
- Chest – 40 in or 101.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Brian became known for his roles as Will Davis in the CW drama series Privileged (2008-2009) and Kyle Parks in the Lifetime drama series The Client List (2012-2013).
In 2006, Brian made his onscreen debut as Hayden Field in Erik MacArthur’s romantic comedy film Bottoms Up.
In 2005, Hallisay earned his first acting credits on the small screen playing Jake Carrington in an episode on Fox’s The Inside with Rachel Nichols and Adam Baldwin.
Brian Hallisay Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Brian Hallisay Net worth
Brian Hallisay has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – brianhallisay
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brian Hallisay
- After graduating from college, he worked on Wall Street before becoming an actor.
- Brian left his job and moved to Los Angeles in pursuit of his dream to become an actor.
- Hallisay loves to hang out near the ocean during his free time.
- In 2006, Brian made his feature debut in Erik MacArthur’s Bottoms Up starring Paris Hilton and Jason Mewes.
- In 2011, Hallisay was cast in the third installment of Hostel where he played the lead character.
- In 2012, Hallisay appeared in two episodes of The CW’s series Ringer and he signed a deal with Lifetime to appear as Kyle Parks in the drama series The Client List.
- In 2018, Hallisay plays a recurring role on 9-1-1 as Doug Kendall alias Jason Bailey, the abusive husband of Maddie Buckley, a character played by his real-life wife, Jennifer Love Hewitt.