Sara Forestier is a French actress, film director and screenwriter. She got her fame from the movie Perfume: The Story of a Murderer in 2006. She received a César Award for Most Promising Actress for her performance in Games of Love and Chance. In 2019, she made her acting with the crime drama film, Oh Mercy! directed by Arnaud Desplechin.
Actress, Director, Screenwriter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sara Forestier was born on the 4th of October 1986, in Copenhagen, Denmark.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Sara left school at the age of 16.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara Forestier has dated –
Sara has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sara well known for her role of Jeanne in Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. In 2011, She won the César Award for Best Actress for her performance in Le Nom des gens.
In 2001, Sara made her first theatrical film debut in Les fantômes de Louba as Fille 2.
In January 2004, Sara made her television show debut as Herself on the talk show, On a tout essayé.
Sara Forestier Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, Pierre Richard, Jamel Debbouze, Sabrina Ouazani
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson, Marion Cotillard, Charlize Theron
- Favorite Director – Abdellatif Kechiche
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe
- Favorite Color – Black & White
Sara Forestier Net worth
Sara Forestier has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sara Forestier
- Sara received a César Award for Most Promising Actress for her performance in Games of Love and Chance.
- In 2002, Sara played the role as Muguet in the film, How Much Do You Love Me?.
- In 2006, she made her theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Orlando in the film, A Few Days in September directed by Santiago Amigorena.
- In 2009, she plated the role as Élodie in the comedy drama film, Wild Grass directed by Alain Resnais.
- In 2010, Sara portrays role of France Gall in the film, Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life.
- In 2014, Sara made her acting debut with the film, Yellowbird in which she played the role of Delf.
- In 2015, Sara began playing the role of Séverine in the drama film, Standing Tall directed by Emmanuelle Bercot.
- In 2019, Sara made her acting with the crime drama film, Oh Mercy! directed by Arnaud Desplechin.