Sandra Hüller is a German actress. She gained critical praise for her portrait of Anneliese Michel in Hans-Christian Schmid’s drama Requiem and is best known internationally for her starring role in Maren Ade’s comedy Toni Erdmann. Sandra is the only German actress to win either the European film award or the Silver Bear for Best Actress, top honors of the European Film Academy and Berlin Film Festival in the 21st century.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sandra Huller was born on the 30th of April 1978, in Suhl, East Germany.
She’s currently 42 years old.
Sandra studied theater from Ernst Busch Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sandra Huller has dated –
Sandra has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Sandra is best known internationally for her starring role in Maren Ade’s comedy Toni Erdmann. She also known for her role as Michaela Klingler in Hans-Christian Schmid’s film Requiem, for which she won the Berlin Film Festival Award for Best Actress in 2006.
In 1999, Sandra had her first film onscreen role in the film, Nicht auf den Mund in which she played the role of Daisy.
In 2011, Sandra landed her first role in television by appearing as Conny Lojewski in the television series, Der Kriminalist.
Sandra Huller Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black & White
Sandra Huller Net worth
Sandra Huller has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
She doesn’t have any personal social media account.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandra Huller
- Sandra is the only German actress to win either the European film award or the Silver Bear for Best Actress, top honors of the European Film Academy and Berlin Film Festival in the 21st century.
- Sandra won the German Film Award for best supporting actress for her portrayal of Franziska Feldenhoven in Frauke Finsterwalder’s film, Finsterworld.
- In 2006, she made her acting with the film, Kühe lächeln mit den Augen in which she played the role of Julia.
- In 2008, Sandra portrays role of Steffi in the film, A Woman in Berlin directed by Max Färberböck starring Nina Hoss and Eugeny Sidikhin.
- In 2010, she played the role as Tacy Atkinson in the documentary film, Aghet – Ein Völkermord.
- In 2012, Sandra had worked in drama film, Strings directed and written by Rob Savage.
- In 2014, Sandra made her acting with the detective television series, Polizeiruf 110 in which she played the role of Karen Wagner.
- In 2016, she made her acting appearance by playing the role of Ines Conradi in the comedy-drama film, Toni Erdmann directed, written and co-produced by Maren Ade.
- In 2018, Sandra appeared in her acting role in drama film, In the Aisles directed by Thomas Stuber.
- In 2019, Sandra made her acting debut as Mika in comedy-drama film, Sibyl directed by Justine Triet and starring Virginie Efira, Adèle Exarchopoulos and Gaspard Ulliel.