Rose McIver is a New Zealand actress. She is best known for starring as Olivia Liv Moore in The CW supernatural comedy-drama series iZombie. She received further recognition for starring as Amber Moore in the romantic comedy films A Christmas Prince, A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding and A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby.
Rose made her film debut in the period drama The Piano. Rose gained further success as Summer Landsdown in the superhero series Power Rangers RPM. She has since starred in the drama The Lovely Bones, the horror comedy Predicament, the sports drama Blinder, the romance drama Petals on the Wind and the musical drama Daffodils.
Frances Rose McIver
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rose McIver was born on the 10th of October 1988, in Auckland, New Zealand.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Rose studied ballet and jazz dance until she was thirteen. She graduated from Avondale College in Avondale, Auckland, New Zealand in 2006. Rose was a prefect in her final year of college. She studied at the University of Auckland and majored in Psychology and Linguistics but did not complete her degree.
- Father – John George Whitfield Mac McIver (Photographer)
- Mother – Ann Annie (née Coney) (Artist)
- Siblings – Paul McIver (Older Brother) (Musician and former actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rose McIver has dated –
- Benjamin Hoeksema (2005)– In 2005, Rose is dating a New Zealand based boyfriend, Benjamin Hoeksema. He is an architect by profession.
- In feet – 5 feet 3¼ inches
- In centimeters – 162 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Rose is best known for starring as Olivia Liv Moore in The CW supernatural comedy-drama series, iZombie (2015–2019). She gained further success as Summer Landsdown in the superhero series, Power Rangers RPM (2009).
In 1993, Rose appeared in New Zealand romantic drama film, The Piano for her role as Angel. The Piano was written and directed by Jane Campion and stars Holly Hunter, Harvey Keitel, Sam Neill and Anna Paquin in her first acting role.
In 1993, Rose appeared in the TVNZ’s soap opera Shortland Street in which she played the role of Holly.
Rose McIver has appeared in a lot many commercials starting from the age of two. She is also an ambassador for Emirates airlines.
Rose McIver Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black & White
Rose McIver Net worth
Rose McIver has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – imrosemciver
- Twitter – Rose McIver
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rose McIver
- Rose has mostly worked for New Zealand television, from fantasy-based series like Maddigan’s Quest to dramas such as Rude Awakenings.
- Rose had recurring roles in the Showtime period drama series Masters of Sex.
- In 1996, Rose made her soap opera City Life in which she played the role of Sophie.
- In 2002, she made her acting debut as Lucy in film, Toy Love directed and written by Harry Sinclair.
- In 11 December 2009, McIver’s big screen debut was in Peter Jackson’s film adaptation of The Lovely Bones which received its U.S. release.
- In 26 August 2010, Rose appeared in the film, Predicament, based on the novel by Ronald Hugh Morrieson which was released in New Zealand and Australia.
- In 2011, Rose had a role in the comedy series, Super City playing cheerleader Candice.
- In July 2013, it was announced that Rose landed the role of Tinker Bell for a multi-episode story arc on the series, Once Upon a Time.
- In 2014, she was cast as the adult Cathy Dollanganger in the Lifetime television film, Petals on the Wind.
- In March 2017, it was reported that Rose was in Romania filming A Christmas Prince for Netflix.
- In 2018, she reprised her role as Amber Moore in the sequel film, A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding.
- In March 2020, it was reported that Rose was cast as one of the leads in the CBS sitcom Ghosts