Shira Haas is an Israeli actress. She gained national prominence for her roles in Israeli television drama series, Shtisel before gaining international praise for her performance in the Netflix miniseries Unorthodox. She has won one Israeli Academy Award and also won the Tribeca Film Festival Award for Best International Actress in 2020.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Shira Haas was born on the 11th of May 1995, in Hod HaSharon, Israel.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Shira studied theater at Thelma Yellin High School of the Arts in Givatayim.
- Father – Eran Haas
- Mother – Ariela Wrubell Haas
- Siblings – Dotan Haas (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shira Haas has dated –
Shira has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Shira well known for her roles in Israeli television drama series, Shtisel before gaining international praise for her performance in the Netflix miniseries, Unorthodox. In 2020, Shira won the Tribeca Film Festival Award for Best International Actress.
In 2014, Shira had her first film debut as the role of Adar in the drama film, Princess directed and written by Tali Shalom Ezer.
In 2013, Shira made her first television debut as the role of Ruchami Weiss in the drama series, Shtisel.
Shira Haas Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Actress – Scarlett Johansson
- Favorite Singer – Taylor Swift
- Favorite Brand – Chanel, Gucci, Nars, Louis Vuitton, Tarte
- Favorite Best Cuisine – Italian
- Favorite Favorite Application – TikTok and Instagram
- Favorite Season – Summer
Shira Haas Net worth
Shira Haas has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shira Haas
- At the age of 14, Shira began performing in plays at the Cameri Theater, such as Ghetto and Richard III.
- Shira has won one Israeli Academy Award and She also won the Tribeca Film Festival Award for Best International Actress.
- In 2015, she made her appearance in an international film when she played the role of young Fania in Natalie Portman’s directorial-debut, A Tale of Love and Darkness.
- In 2016, she made her acting in the drama series, Ikaron HaHachlafa in which she played the role of Salame.
- In 2017, Shira appeared alongside Jessica Chastain in Niki Caro’s The Zookeeper’s Wife.
- In 2018, Shira played the role of Leah in Garth Davis’ film adaptation of Mary Magdalene directed by Garth Davis.
- In 2020, Shira acted alongside Alena Yiv in the role of a daughter who becomes confined to a wheelchair in the Israeli film, Asia.