Olivia Wilde is an Irish-American actress, model, producer, director and activist. She is known for her role as Dr. Remy Thirteen Hadley on the medical drama television series House and her roles in the films Conversations with Other Women, Alpha Dog, Tron: Legacy, Cowboys & Aliens, Butter, Drinking Buddies, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Rush,The Lazarus Effect, Love the Coopers and Meadowland.
Olivia Jane Cockburn
Actress, Model, Producer, Activist, Socialite
She holds citizenship of American, Irish and British.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Olivia Wilde was born on 10th of March 1984, New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Olivia Wilde attended Georgetown Day School in Washington, D.C., as well as Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts, graduating in 2002. She also studied acting in Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin, Ireland.
- Father – Andrew Cockburn (Journalist)
- Mother – Leslie Cockburn (née Redlich) (Producer and Journalist)
- Siblings – Chloe Frances Cockburn (Older Sister) (Civil Rights Attorney), Charlie Philip Cockburn (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Wilde has dated –
- Tao Ruspoli (2003–2011) – Olivia Wilde married Tao Ruspoli, an Italian filmmaker and musician on June 7, 2003 at a ceremony in Washington, Virginia. The couple parted their ways in February 2011 and filed for divorce on March 3, 2011 citing “irreconcilable differences” that was finalized on September 29, 2011.
- Jason Sudeikis (2011) – Olivia started dating Jason Sudeikis in 2011 after her divorce from her Italian husband Tao Ruspoli in 2011. She got engaged with Jason in January 2013. The couple has two children, son Otis Alexander (b. April 20, 2014) and daughter, Daisy Josephine Sudeikis (b. October 2016).
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 33-27-33
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Her cat like blue eyes, exotic face format and her appearance in TV Series in House M.D. for her role as ‘Dr. Remy “Thirteen” Hadley’ from 2007-2012.
Her actual first film was Meeting Magdalene for her role as Magdalene. But it was a short film in 1995. Her first famous Hollywood debut is The Girl Next Door for her role as Kellie in 2004.
In 2003, she played Jewel Goldman on the short-lived FOX television series, Skin.
Olivia appeared in television commercial for Revlon’s beauty products. In 2015, she was the brand ambassador of H&M’s Conscious Exclusive campaign.
Awards & Nominations
|2006||The Comedy Festival||Best Actress||Bickford Shmeckler’s Cool Ideas||Won|
|2008||Vail Film Festival||Rising Star Award||Bickford Shmeckler’s Cool Ideas||Won|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Breakout Star Female||House||Won|
|2009||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Drama||House||Nominated|
|Screen Actors Guild||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series||House||Nominated|
|2010||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Drama||House||Nominated|
|2011||MTV Movie Awards||Best Breakout Star||Tron: Legacy||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Breakout Female||Tron: Legacy||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Drama||House||Nominated|
|2013||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Comedy||The Incredible Burt Wonderstone||Nominated|
Olivia Wilde Favorites
- Favorite Actor – George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite TV Programs – Glee
- Favorite Music Style – Hip-Hop, Funk, Reggae
Olivia Wilde Net worth
Olivia Wilde’s estimated net worth stands at $20 million as of 2019. She owns Lexus G5 of worth $49,000.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olivia Wilde
- Olivia Wilde wanted to be an actress from age two.
- Olivia has 2 pet dogs named Lola and Paco.
- She derived her stage name from Irish author Oscar Wilde.
- She is a strict vegan and is a PETA activist.
- Besides movies and television, Olivia has appeared in a number of music videos.
- She has rendered her voice for the character Quorra in video games of Tron: Evolution and Tron Evolution: Battle Grids.
- In 2006, she won the Rising Star Award at the Vail Film Festival for Bickford Shmeckler’s Cool Ideas, once again.
- In 2010, she was voted as PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity.
- Olivia Wilde was chosen no. 5 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2012.
- She was voted no. 23 in Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- In 2013, she appeared in a video clip for Gucci’s “Chime for Change” campaign that aims to raise awareness and funds of women’s issues in terms of education, health and justice.
- In 2015, she was the brand ambassador of H&M’s Conscious Exclusive campaign.
- In 2017, Wilde made her Broadway debut playing the role of Julia in 1984 at the Hudson Theatre in New York City.
- In May 2017, Wilde became chief brand activist of True Botanicals, a cosmetics & skin care company, which sells nontoxic products.
- Olivia Wilde is a co-founder member of Conscious Commerce which states awareness to everyday purchases that have a transformative impact.
- She describes herself a feminist and took part in participated in the 2017 Women’s March in Washington, D.C. and the 2018 Women’s March in Los Angeles, California.
- Wilde directed Booksmart, starring Kaitlyn Dever and Beanie Feldstein. It is scheduled to be released on May 24, 2019.