Kendra Wilkinson is an American television personality, businesswoman, glamour model, and author. She is known for being one of Hugh Hefner’s three girlfriends and for her role on the E! reality television series The Girls Next Door, on which her life in the Playboy Mansion was documented.
Kendra Leigh Wilkinson
Television Personality, Glamour Model, Businesswoman, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kendra Wilkinson was born on June 12, 1985, San Diego, California, United States.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Calabasas, California, United States
Kendra has Irish, English, Polish, German and Ukrainian ancestry.
Kendra attended Clairemont High School, graduating in 2003.
- Father – Eric W. Wilkinson (Businessman)
- Mother – Patti Wilkinson
- Siblings – Colin Wilkinson (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kendra Wilkinson has dated –
- Hugh M. Hefner (2004-2008) – In April 2004, she started dating Playboy founder Hugh Hefner. She was present at his 78th birthday party in just body paint and nothing else. They remained an item until November 2008 and in 2009, Kendra stepped out from Playboy mansion.
- Shawne Merriman (2007) – In 2007, she had a fling with former American football player, Shawne Merriman.
- Hank Baskett (2008-2018) – Former American football wide receiver, Hank Baskett and Kendra started dating in August 2008. Though, she initially denied such dating news, but later accepted in an interview with Chelsea Handler in October 2008. On November 6, 2008, E! Online announced the engagement of Hank and Kendra. Finally, on June 27, 2009, the couple got married at the Playboy Mansion. The couple has two children, son Hank Baskett IV (b. December 11, 2009) and daughter Alijah Mary Baskett (b. May 16, 2014). In April 2018, she decided to divorce Hank which she announced on her Instagram.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
- Measurements – 38-25-36
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Being one of Hugh Hefner’s three girlfriends and for her role on the E! reality television series The Girls Next Door.
She appeared in the 2006 comedy film Scary Movie 4 for her role as blonde #3.
In 2005, Kendra appeared in just 1 episode of the crime drama series Las Vegas for her role as a Mystique Waitress. Her role was uncredited.
Kendra has not endorsed any of the major brands.
Kendra Wilkinson Favorites
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Fragrance – Escada
- Favorite Music Genre – Country
- Favorite All-Time Song – The Gambler (By Kenny Rogers)
Kendra Wilkinson Net worth
Kendra Wilkinson has an estimated net worth of $8 million as of 2019. Her annual salary is $2 million. She was spotted driving in a GMC Yokon which costs $50,000.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Kendra Wilkinson
- Instagram – kendrawilkinson
- Twitter – Kendra Wilkinson
- Snapchat – @KendraWBaskett
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kendra Wilkinson
- She was 8 when her parents divorced on March 25, 1994.
- After high school, she discontinued her studies and went to work as a glamour model. She also briefly worked as an administrative assistant in a dentist’s office.
- At 18, Kendra also worked as a bartender before she joined the Playboy mansion.
- Kendra worked as a stripper as a young glamour model, she earned $500,000 in just 6 months.
- Kendra has two dogs named, Rascal (Pembroke Welsh Corgi) and Martini (Jack Russell Terrier).
- She met playboy founder Hugh Hefner at his 78th birthday party.
- In 2006, she appeared in the Playboy Special Editions Sexy 100. The following year, she appeared in Nickelback’s music video of “Rockstar”, along with Madison and Marquardt.
- In 2007, Wilkinson appeared on an episode of WWE Raw with Bridget Marquardt.
- In 2010 she published a memoir, Sliding Into Home.
- In 2011, she appeared in the reality dancing competition Dancing with the Stars where she was partnered with Louis Van Amstel. She was eliminated in the 7th week.
- In 2014, Wilkinson participated in the 14th series of the UK reality TV series hit I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, finishing in sixth place.
- On April 28, 2017 Kendra and her mother Patti were one of the families featured on WEtv’s “Marriage Bootcamp: Family Edition.”