Ryan Corr is an Australian actor. Corr is known for his roles in the Australian drama series Packed to the Rafters and Love Child along with film roles in Wolf Creek 2, The Water Diviner. In 2015, he starred in Neil Armfield’s romantic drama film Holding the Man adapted from Timothy Conigrave’s 1995 memoir of the same name. In 2018, Corr appeared as Joseph in Helen Edmundson’s film Mary Magdalene.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ryan Corr was born on the 15th of January 1989, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
He’s currently 31 years old.
Corr studied at the National Institute of Dramatic Art until 2009, where he studied Drama.
- Father – Peter Corr
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan Corr has dated –
- Dena Kaplan (2013) – In 2013, Ryan dated fellow actress Dena Kaplan.
- Kyla Bartholomeusz (2015-Present) – In 2015, Ryan began dating Kyla Bartholomeusz.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 79 kg
- In Pounds – 174 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–32
- Chest – 38 in or 96.50 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Ryan became known for his roles in the Australian drama series Packed to the Rafters (2009–2013) and Love Child (2014–2015) along with film roles in Wolf Creek 2 (2013), The Water Diviner (2014) and Holding the Man (2015).
In 2009, Ryan made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Claire’s friend in the fantasy film, Where the Wild Things Are directed by Spike Jonze.
In 2003, Ryan first television performance was on The Sleepover Club with a supporting role as Matthew McDougal.
Ryan Corr Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Nicole Kidman, Kate Winslet
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Selena Gomez
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Ryan Corr Net worth
Ryan Corr has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ryan Corr
- Ryan was thirteen when he made his debut on screen for the film Opraholic and it wasn’t much later that he had his first television role in The Sleepover Club as Matthew McDougal in a supporting role.
- In 2006, Corr is a voice actor and was the voice of a sheep in Charlotte’s Web starring Dakota Fanning.
- In 2006, the second series of Blue Water High aired on Australian TV in which he had a lead.
- In 2010, Corr appeared in the final few episodes of Underbelly: The Golden Mile as Michael Kanaan and was a regular character on the popular Australian television show Packed to the Rafters, playing Dave Rafter’s nephew Coby Jennings.
- For his role of Gus in Not Suitable for Children he won the Film Critics Circle of Australia Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role.
- In 2013, he appeared in the teen thriller film 6 Plots and starred alongside John Jarratt.
- In May 2014, Corr was charged with heroin possession after being found with a freezer bag holding 0.26g (less than 1/100 of an ounce) of the drug in the Sydney suburb of Bondi.
- In 2015, Corr starred in Neil Armfield’s romantic-drama film Holding the Man, adapted from Timothy Conigrave’s 1995 memoir of the same name and stars Craig Stott, with supporting performances from Guy Pearce, Anthony LaPaglia, Sarah Snook, Kerry Fox and Geoffrey Rush.
- In 2018, Corr appeared as Joseph in Helen Edmundson’s film Mary Magdalene.