Jack Whitehall is an English comedian, television presenter, actor and writer. He is best known for his stand up comedy, for starring as JP in the TV series Fresh Meat and for playing Alfie Wickers in the TV series Bad Education. In 2017, he appeared with his father, Michael, in the Netflix comedy documentary series Jack Whitehall: Travels with My Father and starred in the television series Decline and Fall.
Jack Peter Benedict Whitehall
Comedian, Actor, Voice Actor, TV Host, Writer, Social Media Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jack Whitehall was born on the 7th of July 1988, in Portland Hospital, City of Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom.
He’s currently 31 years old.
Jack studied at the Tower House School in East Sheen, west London. He attended the Dragon School in Oxford and then Marlborough College a public school in Wiltshire. Whitehall took a gap year where he decided to pursue a career in stand-up comedy. He attended the University of Manchester for two terms only, to study History of Art.
- Father – Michael John Whitehall (Producer, Talent Agent, Author)
- Mother – Hilary Amanda Jane Isbister (Actress)
- Siblings – Molly Louisa (Younger Sister), Barnaby William (Younger Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Whitehall has dated –
- Gemma Chan (2011-2017) – In 2011, actress Gemma Chan and Jack Whitehall started dating after they met on the set of Fresh Meat. The couple spent their first date at a restaurant called Nando’s. However, in late 2017, the couple decided to part ways due to their busy schedules and not having much time to spend with each other.
- Kate Beckinsale (2018) – In 2018, actress Kate Beckinsale and Jack were seen together on more than one occasion. However, the two didn’t confirm the rumors about the relationship with each other.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 186 cm
- In meters – 1.81 m
- In Kilograms – 82 kg
- In Pounds – 181 lbs
- Measurements – 39–12–32
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Light Brown (Natural)
Jack is best known for his stand up comedy, for starring as JP in the TV series Fresh Meat and for playing Alfie Wickers in the TV series Bad Education and the spin-off film The Bad Education Movie.
In 2013, Jack made his film debut as a voice actor in musical fantasy film Frozen. However, his role was uncredited.
In 2015, Jack made his theatrical film debut as Alfie Wickers in the comedy movie The Bad Education Movie directed by Elliot Hegarty and written by Freddy Syborn.
In 1993, Jack made his first television show appearance as Guy McFadyean Jr. on the comedy-drama television series, The Good Guys.
Jack Whitehall has worked in the TV commercials brands such as Samsung & Jaguar.
Jack Whitehall Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food
Jack Whitehall Net worth
Jack Whitehall has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jack Whitehall
- Instagram – jackwhitehall
- Twitter – Jack Whitehall
- YouTube Channel – Jack Whitehall
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jack Whitehall
- Jack comic career started off at The Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- During his teenage years, Jack was given £130 to do a painting of Gyles Brandreth’s cat.
- Jack was nominated by the British Comedy Awards for ‘Best Comedy Breakthrough.
- Jack’s debut US chat show appearance was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Jack gave a solo performance at the Hammersmith Apollo twice. Both the shows were a complete sell-out.
- Jack cracked a joke about Queen Elizabeth II and Duke of Edinburgh while on the show The Big Fat Quiz of the Year which soon became a controversial issue.
- In 1997, Jack appeared in the series, Noah’s Ark in which she played the role of Ben Wiston.
- In 2008, he made his acting with the TV film, Jesus Boy and the Goatherd in which she played the role of Jack.
- In June 2009, Jack co-presented topical-satire series, The TNT Show with Holly Walsh on Channel 4.
- In 2010, Jack was a regular performer on the first series of Channel 4’s Stand Up for the Week.
- In 2012, Jack starred in a self-penned comedy drama series, Bad Education on BBC Three.
- In 2013, he lent his voice to the Disney animated film, Frozen as a troll priest named Gothi.
- In 2016, Jack played the role as Zack Zimm in the romantic comedy film, Mother’s Day directed by Garry Marshall.
- In 2018, Jack made his acting as Harlequin in fantasy mystery adventure film, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms directed by Lasse Hallström.