Malia Baker is a Canadian actress television star and social media personality and best known for playing Mary-Anne Spier in the Netflix web series The Baby-Sitters Club. She also has appeared on the television shows A Million Little Things and The Flash.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Malia Baker was born on the 18th of December 2006, in Botswana, Southern Africa.
She’s currently 13 years old.
Malia completed her schooling at a local school and is currently pursuing her graduation.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Malia Baker has dated –
Malia has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 161 cm
- In meters – 1.61 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Malia became known for playing Mary-Anne Spier in the Netflix web series The Baby-Sitters Club (2020-Present). She also has appeared on the television shows A Million Little Things (2018-Present) and The Flash (2014-Present).
In 2018, Malia launched her acting career, when she booked the role of Malia Weir in the television movie Hope at Christmas which was broadcast on Channel 5.
Malia Baker Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Hugh Jackman
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Malia Baker Net worth
Malia Baker has an estimated net worth of $0.2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Malia Baker
- Malia is a fashion freak who loves to wear trending outfits.
- She is an avid reader and writer.
- Baker is a young girl who concentrates on yoga and meditation.
- She loves to listen to music and also plays the guitar.
- Malia was featured on a Life Style magazine.
- She enjoys travelling and likes to visit historical places.
- Baker is very good in subjects like Maths and Science.
- In 2019, she appeared in the television series, A Million Little Things in which guested as a little girl.
- In 2020, Malia got her big breakthrough when Netflix cast her in their web series, The Baby-Sitters Club a reboot of the famous 90s television series based on the children’s novel series of the same name by Ann M. Martin.