Marta Dusseldorp is an Australian stage, film and theatre actress. Her television credits include BlackJack, Crownies Jack Irish and A Place to Call Home. In November 2017, Marta & her husband Ben Winspear played the couple in Joanna Murray-Smith’s stage adaptation of Scenes from a Marriage for the Queensland Theatre Company.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Marta Dusseldorp was born on the 1st of February 1973, in Australia.
She’s currently 47 years old.
Marta attended Geelong Grammar School, graduating in 1990 and the University of New South Wales, where she majored in theatre and film for two years. She then went on to study at the Victorian College of the Arts in Melbourne.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marta Dusseldorp has dated –
- Benjamin Winspear – Marta is married to fellow actor Ben Winspear and they have two children, Maggie and Grace Winspear.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Marta television credits include BlackJack (2004-2007), Crownies (2011), Jack Irish (2012-2018) and A Place to Call Home (2013-2018). She won the award for Best Female Actor in a Supporting Role in a Play in the 2009 Helpmann Awards for her performance as Queen Margaret in Benedict Andrews’ The War of the Roses with the Sydney Theatre Company.
In 1997, Marta made her film debut with war film, Paradise Road in which she played the role of Helen van Praagh.
In 1992, Marta launched her acting career when she played a guest role Sophie in the Australian television series, G.P..
Marta is an ambassador for Save the Children Australia and Australia for UNHCR.
Marta Dusseldorp Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Marta Dusseldorp Net worth
Marta Dusseldorp has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marta Dusseldorp
- Marta is the granddaughter of Dutch-born engineer Dick Dusseldorp, the founder of Lend Lease Corporation.
- Her maternal grandfather was Sandy Robertson, a Sydney paediatrician.
- In 2000, Dusseldorp has appeared in guest roles on television series such as All Saints.
- In 2004, Marta’s first major role came in when she landed the role of Sam Lawson in the television movie BlackJack: Sweet Science.
- In 2011, Marta was cast as Janet King in the Australian drama, Crownies that aired on ABC1.
- In November 2017, Dusseldorp and her husband Ben Winspear played the couple in Joanna Murray-Smith’s stage adaptation of Scenes from a Marriage for the Queensland Theatre Company.
- In 2020, Marta appeared in six episodes of the ABC drama series, Stateless and that same year, she became a cast member of Wentworth as Sheila Bausch.