Omar Sy is a French actor and comedian. He is known for his sketches with Fred Testot & his roles in The Intouchables, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Jurassic World & Transformers: The Last Knight. In 2012, Omar received the César Award for his role in The Intouchables, becoming the first recipient of sub-Saharan African descent to win the award.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Omar Sy was born on the 20th of January 1978, in Trappes, France.
He’s currently 42 years old.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Demba Sy
- Mother – Diaratou Sy
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Omar Sy has dated –
- Hélène Sy (2007-Present) – In 5 July 2007, Omar married Hélène, the mother of his five children, in Tremblay-sur-Mauldre. They were together ten years before marrying.
- In feet – 6 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 190 cm
- In meters – 1.9 m
- In Kilograms – 88 kg
- In Pounds – 194 lbs
- Measurements – 42–14–34
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Omar well known for his sketches with Fred Testot and his roles in The Intouchables, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Jurassic World and Transformers: The Last Knight. In 2012, Omar received the César Award for his role in The Intouchables.
In 2001, Omar made his acting debut as Taxi in comedy film, La Tour Montparnasse Infernale directed by Charles Nemes and written by Kader Aoun.
In 2000, Omar played the role as Le ménestrel in one episodes of television series, La cape et l’épée.
Omar Sy Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Omar Sy Net worth
Omar Sy has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Omar Sy
- Omar received the César Award for his role in The Intouchables, becoming the first recipient of sub-Saharan African descent to win the award.
- He appeared in the television game show Fort Boyard.
- Omar appeared in the TV show Le Cinéma de Jamel on Canal+, with Jamel Debbouze.
- Omar voiced some of the characters of Logorama with his partner Fred Testot.
- In 2002, Omar played the role as UNO Sergeant in the movie, The Race directed by Djamel Bensalah starring Hélène de Fougerolles & Roschdy Zem.
- In 2006, Omar has worked in film, Those Happy Days directed and written by Olivier Nakache & Éric Toledano.
- In 2009, he made his acting with the film, King Guillaume in which she played the role of Jean-Peter.
- In 2014, he appeared in X-Men: Days of Future Past in which he played the character Bishop.
- In 2016, Omar played the role as Christoph Bouchard in the action mystery thriller film, Inferno directed by Ron Howard.
- In 2017, Omar portrayed role of Knock in the comedy film, Knock directed and adapted by Lorraine Lévy.
- In 2019, he made his acting with the action thriller film, Le Chant du loup directed and written by Antonin Baudry.
- In 2020, Omar made his acting as Perrault in the film, The Call of the Wild directed by Chris Sanders.