Giaa Manek is an Indian television actress. Before venturing into the television industry, she played a minor role Hindi comedy film Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke. She had participated in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. Giaa also appeared on the reality show Box Cricket League; supporting the Delhi Dragon’s team.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Giaa Manek was born on the 14th of February 1986, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
She’s currently 34 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She is of Gujarati heritage.
Giaa did her graduation in Advertising and Marketing. After completing her education, she played a small role in the Hindi comedy film Na Ghar Ke Na Ghat Ke.
- Father – Harshad Manek
- Mother – Reena Manek
- Siblings – Mirang Manek (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Giaa Manek has dated –
Giaa has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Gaia populared on television shows to her credit are SAB TV’s Jeannie Aur Juju and Star Plus’s Saath Nibhaana Saathiya. She had participated in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. In 2015, she won the Kalakar Awards for Best Actress in Jeannie Aur Juju.
In 2010, Giaa made her debut film appearance as the daughter of actor Om Puri in Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke. Also starring in the film were actor Rahul Aggarwal, Ravi Kishan, Narayani Shastri and Shriya Saran.
In 2010, Giaa started her acting career with the TV serial, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya. She received immense popularity by playing the role of an innocent girl Gopi Ahem Modi in the serial.
In 2012, Giaa made a visit to a hookah bar with her mother and friends where the police raided to catch the hookah smokers. However, the actress was not involved with smoking and later released by the police.
Giaa Manek has done endorsement work for several brands such as The Polkaa Dots, The Jewels Gallery, Adhya, Bend the Trend by Aakriti & Mad Over Accessories.
Awards & Nominations
|2011||Indian Television Academy Awards||Popular Actress||Saath Nibhaana Saathiya||Won|
|2012||Indian Telly Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Won|
|2013||Best Actress in Comedy Role||Jeannie Aur Juju|
|2017||Bollystar Awards 2017 (Indonesian Award)||Actress Terunyu||Saath Nibhaana Saathiya||Nominated|
Giaa Manek Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan
- Favorite Actress – Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra
- Favorite Film – Jab We Met
- Favorite Song – Channa Mereya (2018) by Arijit Singh
- Favorite Cartoon – Tom & Jerry
- Favorite Travel Destination – Switzerland
- Favorite Chocolate Brand – Cadbury
- Favorite Application – Instagram
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – Spicy Indian Dishes
Giaa Manek Net worth
Giaa Manek has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020. She owns a Mercedes-Benz Class A.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Giaa Manek
- Giaa once claimed that the troubles that she has faced from being an actress are something that has helped her become stronger and wiser.
- Giaa is an animal lover and has a pet dog, Scrappy and a pet cat, Snowbell.
- The first salary that Giaa earned was ₹25000 for doing a TV commercial at the age of 17.
- Her guilty pleasure is food, she enjoys it best when it’s spicy. Beside’s that Giaa also loves eating chocolates.
- She appeared on the reality show Box Cricket League supporting the Delhi Dragon’s team.
- Giaa looks up to Bollywood sensation Shilpa Shetty for her fitness inspiration.
- In 2012, she participated on a reality show Jhalak Dikhlaja and post the show was cast on Jeannie Aur Juju as Jeannie.
- In 2015, Giaa won the Kalakar Awards for Best Actress in Jeannie Aur Juju.
- In 2019, Giaa was temporarily cast on Zee Tv’s Mahmohini as Gopika.