Eliza Scanlen is an Australian actress. Eliza rose to prominence portraying Tabitha Ford in the Australian soap opera Home and Away, before receiving critical acclaim for played a troubled teenager in the HBO miniseries Sharp Objects. In 2019, Eliza made her film debut with starring roles in the drama Babyteeth and Greta Gerwig’s period drama Little Women.
Eliza Jane Scanlen
Birthday / Date of Birth
Eliza Scanlen was born on the 6th of January 1999, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
She’s currently 21 years old.
Eliza attended Loreto Kirribilli in the Sydney suburb of Kirribilli, graduating in 2016.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Susan Scanlen
- Siblings – Annabel Scanlen (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Scanlen has dated –
Eliza has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Eliza is known for her roles incorporate Tabitha Ford on Home and Away and Amma Crellin in the HBO miniseries Sharp Objects for which she got basic praise for her performance.
In 2018, Eliza starred as the titular character in the short film, Lacuna. In 2019, Eliza made her film debut with starring roles in the drama film, Babyteeth directed by Shannon Murphy.
In 2015, Bryant landed her first role in television by appearing as Eliza in the TV series, A Class Act.
Eliza Scanlen Favorites
Eliza Scanlen Net worth
Eliza Scanlen has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – elizascanlen
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eliza Scanlen
- Eliza learned the piano when she was about 7 years old but stopped playing when she was thirteen years old.
- Eliza was cast in the recurring role of Tabitha Ford on television soap opera Home and Away.
- Eliza made her professional theatre debut in Sydney Theatre Company’s production of Lord of the Flies directed by Kip Williams.
- Eliza achieved recognition for her portrayal of Amma Crellin in the HBO psychological thriller miniseries Sharp Objects.
- In 2018, Eliza starred as the titular character in the short film, Grace.
- In 2019, Eliza portrayed Beth March in Greta Gerwig’s adaptation of Louisa May Alcott’s novel Little Women co-starring alongside Saoirse Ronan, Emma Watson, Florence Pugh, Laura Dern, Timothée Chalamet and Meryl Streep.