Devon Terrell is an American-Australian actor best known for playing a young Barack Obama in the 2016 biographical film Barry. In 2020, Devon joined the cast of Netflix’s Cursed as Arthur, a fantasy web series based on the illustrated novel of the same name by Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Devon Terrell was born on the 23rd of October 1992, in Long Beach, California, United States.
He’s currently 27 years old.
Mixed (Black, Asian and White)
He is of African-American descent on his father’s side and has Anglo-Indian roots on his mother’s side.
Devon studied at Lynwood Senior High School before he got enrolled at Edith Cowan University and studied drama education. He later attended the National Institute of Dramatic Art from where he graduated in the year 2013.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Devon Terrell has dated –
Devon has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 155 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–32
- Chest – 38 in or 96.50 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Devon became known for playing a young Barack Obama in the biographical film Barry (2016) and playing Arthur in the Netflix original series Cursed (2020).
In 2016, Devon made his first theatrical film appearance by portraying the role of Barack Obama, the 44th president of the United States in the drama film, Barry alongside Anya Taylor-Joy, Jason Mitchell, Ashley Judd, Jenna Elfman, Ellar Coltrane, Avi Nash and Linus Roache.
In 2015, Devon played the role of Beverly Snow in the unaired pilot of the drama series, Codes of Conduct.
Devon Terrell Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Penelope Cruze, Salma Hayek
- Favorite Singer – Selena Gomez
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Devon Terrell Net worth
Devon Terrell has an estimated net worth of $0.3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – devonterrell
Some Lesser Known Facts About Devon Terrell
- At age 5, he moved to Perth, Western Australia, growing up in Forest Lakes.
- Terrell worked with a dialect coach and watched Obama’s speeches to master his accent and manner of speaking, and was offered the part after one audition.
- Devon also trained himself to portray the left-handed Obama, including learning how to write and play basketball with his left hand.
- In 2018, Terrell was cast as Horatio in the British-American romantic drama film, Ophelia which is based on the character of the same name from William Shakespeare’s celebrated play Hamlet.
- In 2018, Devon worked drama film, The Professor alongside Johnny Depp, Rosemarie DeWitt and Zoey Deutch.
- In 2020, Devon joined the cast of Netflix’s Cursed as Arthur, a fantasy web series based on the illustrated novel of the same name by Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler.