Masuma Rahman Nabila is a Bangladeshi television presenter, model and actress. She started her career in 2006 as a TV host. Nabila made her modeling debut by doing a short appearance on a TVC in 2006 for sharp blade directed by Mostofa Sarwar Farooki. She has hosted some big events like BPL opening ceremony and the 100-day countdown to the ICC World Twenty20.
Masuma Rahman Nabila
Actress, Model, Television Presenter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Masuma Rahman Nabila was born on the 8th of April 1985, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Nabila studied at Bangladesh International School & College in Jeddah. Nabila moved to Dhaka after completing her Secondary School Certificate (SSC). She finished her Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) at Viqarunnisa Noon School and College and completed her B.A (Honours) in English from BRAC University.
- Father – Lutfar Rahman
- Mother – Sahana Chowdhury
- Siblings – Afnan Rahman (Brother), Wafa Rahman (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Masuma Rahman Nabila has dated –
- Jubaidul Haque Reem (2018-Present) – In 2018, Nabila got married with Bangladeshi business man, Jubaidul Haque.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Nabila well known for her roles in Rater tara (2013), The Music Train (2014) & Ananda Mela (2017). She has hosted some big events like BPL opening ceremony and the 100-day countdown to the ICC World Twenty20.
In 2014, Nabila had her film debut role in the movie crime thriller film, Aynabaji directed by Amitabh Reza Chowdhury. The film stars Chanchal Chowdhury, Masuma Rahman Nabila and Partha Barua in lead roles.
In 2006, Nabila landed her first role in television with a school magazine show on Banglavision called Ebong Class Er Baire.
Masuma Rahman Nabila has worked for several TV commercial brands such as Robi, Fair & Lovely, Banglalink & Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil.
Masuma Rahman Nabila Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Shahrukh Khan
- Favorite Actress – Kareena Kapoor
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – White, Pink
- Favorite Food – Chicken Biryani
Masuma Rahman Nabila Net worth
Masuma Rahman Nabila has an estimated net worth of $0.3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – masumanabila
Some Lesser Known Facts About Masuma Rahman Nabila
- Nabila made her modeling debut by doing a short appearance on a TVC for sharp blade directed by Mostofa Sarwar Farooki.
- Nabila hosted a live quiz show called Janar ache bolar ache on NTV.
- Nabila hosted a live quiz show called Vocab on Banglavision and a live music request show Music Together on Banglavision.
- In 2017, Nabila played the role in the television drama series, Kotha hobe to? (Osthir Somoy Shostir Golpo) which was aired on Gazi Television.
- In 2018, Nabila made her acting with the television drama series, The Original Artist directed by Mahmudul Islam.
- In 2019, Nabila appeared in her acting role in television drama series, Chinno directed by Mizanur Rahman Aryan.