Blake Lively is an American actress. Lively is known for starring as Serena van der Woodsen in the CW drama television series Gossip Girl. She also starred in the films The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Accepted, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, The Town, Green Lantern, Savages, The Age of Adaline, The Shallows, Café Society, All I See Is You and A Simple Favor.
Blake Ellender Brown
Birthday / Date of Birth
Blake Lively was born on the 25th of August 1987, in Tarzana, Los Angeles, California,
She is currently 35 years old.
Her ancestry is English, with smaller amounts of Scottish, German and Welsh.
Lively attended Burbank High School, Burbank, California, USA until 2005. When she was not confirmed about taking acting as a career, Lively wanted to attend Stanford University.
- Father – Ernie Lively (né Ernest Wilson Brown, Jr.) (Actor)
- Mother – Elaine (née McAlpin) (Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Eric Lively (Older Brother) (Actor), Lori Lively (Older Half Sister) (Actress), Robyn Lively (Older Half Sister) (Actress), Jason Lively (Older Half Brother) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Blake Lively has dated –
- Kelly Blatz (2004-2007) – Blake, and Kelly Blatz (American Actor and Musician) are childhood friends. Blake had a crush on Kelly since they were kids. But, they finally came closer during their shooting of the 2006 horror film “Simon Says.” Their relationship went from 2004 until 2007.
- Penn Badgley (2007-2010) – Penn and Lively dated from late 2007 to September 2010. They claimed that nothing is going in between them. But, it was finally made public at 2008 Met Costume Institute Gala. Since then, they were seen kissing in Cancun, Mexico and dated publicly. They separated in September 2010.
- Ryan Gosling (October 2010) – Ryan Gosling and Blake Lively were rumored to be dating together in October 2010 when they were seen in Disneyland sparking romance rumors. They claim to be just good friends.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2011) – Then, came Leonardo in her life. They spent a good time together for about 5 months in US and France during summers from May 2011 to October 2011. But, then both went on to their paths as they were not interested in getting serious.
- Ryan Reynolds (2012-Present) – Lively began dating her Green Lantern co-star Ryan Reynolds in early 2011 and married on September 9, 2012, at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Her engagement ring was designed by Lorraine Schwartz and cost $12 million. Together, they have two daughters, James Reynolds , born ion December 16, 2014 and Inez Reynolds, born on September 28, 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 37-25-36
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Lively became a household name after playing Serena in the television series Gossip Girl. Her character influenced the fashion choices of a generation of young girls and created a cult following.
In 1998, Blake had her first acting role as Trixie/Tooth Fairy in the film Sandman, which was a minor role. Her first major role in a film was as Bridget Vreeland in the 2005 film The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, for which she received a Teen Choice Awards nomination for Choice Movie Breakout Female.
In 2007, Lively played the main role of Serena van der Woodsen in the CW teen-drama television series Gossip Girl. She appeared in a total of 121 episodes. She earned three Teen Choice Awards for her role in the series.
Blake Lively Net worth
Blake Lively has an estimated net worth of $30 million dollars as of 2023. She lives in her Bedford/Pound house valued at $3.2 million. She owns a Lexus SC430.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Blake Lively
- Lively began her acting career at the age of 11.
- Blake has 4 siblings. She is the youngest of the 5 children.
- All of her family members have been/are in the film industry.
- As a kid, she used to go with her parents to the acting classes.
- In 2005, she acted in “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” when she was in school.
- Her acting career kicked off at the age of 10, when she starred in the film Sandman, which was directed by Lively’s father.
- Lively describes herself as a foodie and cook.
- In 2008, she was named #43 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of list and two years later, she managed to reach #4 on their Hot 100 Women list.
- In 2008, she featured on the cover of Cosmo magazine, stating in the interview that she does not do drugs or drink alcohol but does sleep around a lot.
- In December 2010, Lively appeared in the music video for The Lonely Island’s “I Just Had S*x” together with Jessica Alba.
- In 2011, she was picked as the “face” of Chanel’s new “Mademoiselle” handbag line by designer Karl Lagerfeld.
- In 2011, she was featured in TIME magazine’s 100 Influential People.
- She had once stated in an interviews that her first kiss was on the big screen.
- Blake is close friends with Anna Wintour.
- She has two dogs named 405 and Penny.
- She can’t survive a day without her mobile, credit card and passport.
- She was included in People magazine’s list for 2012’s Most Beautiful at Every Age.
- In 2013, Blake appeared in a video clip for Gucci’s “Chime for Change” campaign that aims to raise funds and awareness of women’s issues in the areas of education, health, and justice.