Anna Kendrick is an American actress and singer. She began her career as a child actor in theater productions. She later made her feature film debut in the musical comedy Camp. She rose to prominence for her supporting role as Jessica Stanley in The Twilight Saga. Kendrick achieved wider recognition for the comedy-drama film Up in the Air, which earned her a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, and for her starring role in the Pitch Perfect film series.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anna Kendrick was born on the 9th of August 1985, in Portland, Maine, United States.
She is currently 37 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She is of English, Irish and Scottish descent.
Anna attended Longfellow Elementary School, later Lincoln Middle School and finally Deering High School in Portland, Maine in 2003.
- Father – William K. Kendrick (History Teacher)
- Mother – Janice (née Cooke) (Accountant)
- Siblings – Michael Cooke Kendrick (Older Brother) (Actor)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Kendrick has dated –
- Edgar Wright (2009-2013) – English director, Edgar Wright first met Anna on the set of 2010 movie “Scott Pilgrim vs The World”. Edgar was directing this movie and Anna had acted.
- Ben Richardson (2014-Present) – In April 2014, Anna is dating British cinematographer, Ben Richardson.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Appearing in Twilight film series for her role as Jessica Stanley. She is a part of this series since the film’s first release in 2008. She is also known for her role as Natalie Keener in the 2009 movie Up in the Air.
In 2003, Kendrick has released a song titled Cups (When I’m Gone) from the movie Pitch Perfect. It was certified as 2x Platinum by RIAA. The single peaked at #6 in Billboard Hot 100 in USA. She has also appeared in that single as herself.
In 2003, Anna appeared independent musical film, Camp for her role as Fritzi Wagner.
Kendrick guest appeared in American musical comedy-drama series Viva Laughlin for her role as Holly in 2007 in an episode titled “What a Whale Wants”. Though, before this, she had also appeared in a TV movie in 2003 The Mayor as Sadie Winterhalter.
Anna has appeared in Newcastle Football Super Bowl commercial.
Anna Kendrick Favorite
- Favorite Movies – The Women (1939), Hot Fuzz (2006), Wet Hot American Summer (2001)
- Favorite Rap Song – Get It Together (By Beastie Boys)
- Favorite Restaurant – Taco Bell
Anna Kendrick Net Worth
Anna Kendrick’s net worth is estimated to be $20 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Anna Kendrick
- Instagram – annakendrick47
- Twitter – Anna Kendrick
- YouTube Channel – AnnaKendrickVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anna Kendrick
- Anna’s career started at the age of 10.
- She is close friends with singer Adam Lambert since she was 18.
- Cate Blanchett is her style icon.
- She likes the beards. When she met Jake Gyllenhaal at the End of Watch premiere, the first thing she did was to scratch his beard.
- In 2010, Kendrick has been a member of the Actors’ Branch of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- In 2011, Anna was listed #15 in 25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25 by People magazine.
- In 2012, Kendrick featured as part of the ensemble cast of What to Expect When You’re Expecting, loosely based on the pregnancy guide of the same name.
- In 2012, she has sung on various soundtracks for her films, including the single Cups, as well as at events like the 2013 Kennedy Center Honors and the 2015 Academy Awards.
- In 2013, she filmed a Funny or Die video with K-Pop group f(x).
- In 2013, Kendrick featured in the romantic comedy-drama Drinking Buddies, which received mostly positive reviews from critics, as well as the largely panned fantasy comedy Rapture-Palooza.
- She is a huge fan of Lord of the Rings.
- In September 2018, Kendrick began appearing in a series of advertisements for Hilton Hotels.
- In 2020, Anna starred in the HBO Max romantic comedy anthology series Love Life, for which she additionally served as an executive producer.