Jeanine Mason is an American actress and dancer. Her acting career began after winning the 5th season of the Fox television show So You Think You Can Dance. She is best known for her role as Liz Ortecho in the CW’s drama series Roswell, New Mexico. She had a recurring role as Dr. Sam Bello on ABC’s popular medical drama Grey’s Anatomy.
Jeanine has also appeared in various TV series such as ABC Family’s Bunheads, ABC biblical drama Of Kings and Prophets opposite Ray Winstone, You’re the Worst, Awkward, TNT’s Major Crimes, NCIS: Los Angeles, CSI and Nickelodeon’s Big Time Rush. Mason became the first Cuban American to win So You Think You Can Dance.
Jeanine Marie Mason
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jeanine Mason was born on the 14th of January 1991, in Miami, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States.
After graduating from high school, Jeanine got enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles. In 2014, She graduated from UCLA with outstanding honor.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Alexis Mason (Sister) (Dancer). She has one younger brother as well.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jeanine Mason has dated –
- Mark Ballas (2010-2011) – In 2010, Jeanine was linked with dancer Mark Ballas by the tabloids. The source of the rumors was an alleged date at the Mastro’s Steakhouse in Los Angeles. However, they also performed together on Dancing with the Stars the following month.
- Beau Mirchoff (2011-Present) – Jeanine has been going out with actor Beau Mirchoff since 2011. However, their relationship wasn’t made public until June 2014. In 2014, he sat down for an interview with Glamour and revealed that they had been dating for three and a half years. He revealed that they met at an acting studio where both were taking classes.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jeanine is best known for her role as Liz Ortecho in the CW’s drama series Roswell, New Mexico. She had a recurring role as Dr. Sam Bello on ABC’s popular medical drama Grey’s Anatomy. She became the first Cuban American to win So You Think You Can Dance.
In 2014, Jeanine made her film debut in the action thriller movie, Default.
In 2009, Jeanine made her first television show appearance on the reality television show, So You Think You Can Dance.
Jeanine Mason hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Jeanine Mason Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Jeanine Mason Net worth
Jeanine Mason has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jeanine Mason
- Instagram – itsjeaninemason
- Twitter – Jeanine Mason
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeanine Mason
- Jeanine started taking dance lessons at the age of 3. She started off with flamenco and ballet.
- She started studying theatre at the age of 11 by appearing in a number of middle school and community productions.
- Jeanine achieved the distinction of being the first contestant of the Cuban origin to win the show. She was also the first contestant to have won the show at the age of 18.
- She appeared in the recurring role of Cozette on ABC Family’s Bunheads.
- Apart from ballet and flamenco, she has studied acrobatics, hip-hop, jazz, modern and contemporary dance.
- In 2009, Jeanine toured the United States with the top twelve dancers of the So You Think You Can Dance competition.
- In 2010, She performed a contemporary-ballroom dance with Mark Ballas to John Legend’s Ordinary People on the television show, Dancing With the Stars.
- In 2016, she landed the main role as Merav in the series, Of Kings and Prophets.
- In 2017, she was last seen in Center Theatre Group’s revival of Zoot Suit directed by playwright Luis Valdez opposite Demian Bichir.
- In 2018, Jeanine was announced that she joined the pilot of Roswell, New Mexico as Liz Ortecho.