Ginni Chatrath is an Indian Actress and Comedian. She is well known as the wife of popular comedian Kapil Sharma. Her Father is a businessman and her mother is a house wife. She has one younger sister named Harleen Chatrath.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ginni Chatrath was on November 18, 1989, in Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
She is currently 29 years old.
She completed her school level education from MGN Public School, Jalandhar and did her graduation at Guru Nanak Dev University College, Jalandhar. After that she did Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance from DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar.
- Father – Unknown (Businessman)
- Mother – Unknown (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Harleen Chatrath (Younger)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ginni Chatrath dated –
- Kapil Sharma (2018-Present)– She is in a relationship with popular comedian Kapil Sharma and the duo got engaged in 2013. She is 9 years younger than Kapil. They together first seen on the set of comedy reality show Hans Baliye & get married to Ginni in Jalandhar in a low key ceremony on 12 December 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
In 2009, she took part in the comedy reality show Hans Baliye. After that show, she got several offers from Punjabi cinema, but she didn’t accept because she wanted to stay away from the limelight. Currently, she helps her father in his business.
Ginni Chatrath Favorite
- Favorite Actor – Shah Rukh Khan
- Favorite Actress – Madhuri Dixit
- Favorite Film – Love Punjab, The Hangover, Frozen, The Mask
- Favorite Singer – Neha Kakkar, Richa Sharma, Bilal Saeed, Enrique Iglesias, Babbal Rai, Justin Bieber, Sharry Mann, Jasbir Jassi
- Favorite TV Show – The Kapil Sharma Show, Bigg Boss
- Favorite Book – A Message from God: A 12-Year Old Boy’s Experience in Heaven by Aldo McPherson and Retha McPherson
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Restaurant – Cappuccino Blast in Aishbagh, Lucknow
Ginni Chatrath Net worth
Ginni’s net worth is estimated to be $0.2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ginni Chatrath
- Ginni hails from an upper-class business family of Punjab.
- Ginni and Kapil Sharma first met during their college days in Jalandhar, where they used to do stand-up comedy.
- She was first seen in ‘Hans Baliye,’ a comedy show in which Kapil Sharma also participated. It is believed that both Ginni and Kapil fell in love on the sets of the show.
- She assists her father in his business in Jalandhar.
- She is a firm believer of Baba Murad Shah Ji of Nakodar city, Punjab.
- In 17 March 2017, Kapil revealed about his relationship with her on Twitter.