Rotem Sela is an Israeli model, actress and television presenter best-known for playing Noa Hollander on the hit TV-show Beauty and the Baker. She has appeared in various shows like HaKochav HaBa, A Wonderful Country, Naor’s Friends, Tom Avni 24/7, Lost in Africa & Bobby ve Ani. In 2018, she was cast as a series regular in The Psychologist an Israeli Public Broadcasting Corporation show.
Actress, Model, Television Host
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rotem Sela was born on the 16th of August 1983, in Kiryat Haim, Israel.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Rotem attended the Kiryat Haim High School where she was also a part of the volleyball team. Afterwards she graduated with a degree in Law and Business Administration from the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya a private research university.
- Father – He has served as a director of a medical equipment company.
- Mother – She has worked as a geography teacher.
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rotem Sela has dated –
- Ariel Rotter (2010-Present) – In 27 May 2010, Rotem got married to Ariel Rotter, the son of Gabriel Rotter who is the CEO of Castro. The duo has since been together and parents 3 children, two of whom are named Ori Rotter and Ann Rotter.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Rotem best-known for playing Noa Hollander on the hit television show Beauty and the Baker. She is famous for her appearance in Lost in Africa, The Dogs & Naor’s Friends.
In January 2003, Rotem made her first television show appearance as a model in an episode, titled Basad Ha-Sheni of the comedy sitcom, Shemesh.
Rotem has endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of CASTRO, Samsung Israel, AMOR, FACTORY 54 & Inbal Dror.
Rotem Sela Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Rotem Sela Net worth
Rotem Sela has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Rotem Sela
- Instagram – rotemsela1
- Twitter – Rotem Sela
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rotem Sela
- Rotem was discovered by the model agent Roberto Ben Shoshan when she was around 15 years old.
- As a model Rotem currently fronts the Castro campaigns alongside Aviv Alush.
- In 2013, Rotem was cast as the female lead in Beauty and the Baker alongside Alush after Bar Refaeli exited the role.
- In 2014, she started serving as the host for the interactive reality singing competition series, HaKokhav HaBa (Rising Star).
- In 2015, Rotem appeared as a contestant on the game-show, Mi Lemala?.
- In 2017, she was cast alongside Gilad Kahana in the short musical film, The Dogs.
- In 2018, Rotem was cast as Liat Shtrosman in the drama series, The Psychologist which is an Israeli Public Broadcasting Corporation show that follows a similar format to the Lisa Kudrow series, Web Therapy.
- In 2018, Rotem has appeared as Blumi in the dystopian drama miniseries Autonomies.
- In March 2019, Sela criticized culture minister Miri Regev’s reaction to Arab political parties in Israel.