Angus McLaren is an Australian actor who is best known for his roles in the television series Packed to the Rafters as Nathan Rafter and H2O: Just Add Water as Lewis McCartney. In 2016, he played the character of William Graham in Quartermaine. Angus won the Nine Network Channel 9 Best Actor Award at the WA Screen Academy Awards for his portrayal of Will in this short film.
Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass Guitar
Birthday / Date of Birth
Angus McLaren was born on the 3rd of November 1988, in Wonthaggi, South Gippy, Leongatha, Victoria, Australia.
He’s currently 31 years old.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
He is of Australian descent.
Angus attended Mary Mackillop College Leongatha in Leongatha, Victoria, Australia. He then enrolled in the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) in Perth, Western Australia and studied in their Bachelor of Arts acting program.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kerena McLaren
- Siblings – Alec Pankow, Henning Pankow (Brother)
- Relatives – Rumi (Nephew)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Angus McLaren has dated –
- Indiana Evans (2009-2012) – Angus most prominent relationship was a very public one, with the fellow actress, Indiana Evans, who he started dating around January 2009, after she appeared as Angus’s co-star as a character Isabella Hartley on the H2O: Just Add Water TV series. They were in a long-term relationship until 2012, when they decided to go their separate ways.
- Anneliese Apps (2017-Present) – Angus is currently dating actress and writer Anneliese Apps. They were co-stars in Quartermaine, a short adventure-history film in 2016, which is possibly where they met. Their relationship can be traced back to June 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 10½ inches
- In centimeters – 179 cm
- In meters – 1.79 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–32
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Angus became known for his roles in the television series Packed to the Rafters (2008–2013) as Nathan Rafter and H2O: Just Add Water (2006–2010) as Lewis McCartney.
In 2002, Angus made his first theatrical film appearance with the uncredited role of St. Louis murder victim in the Hong Kong fantasy-horror, Double Vision.
In February 2018, Angus played the guitar and sang a song A Change is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke at the NYE on the Hill festival that takes place at his family’s farm in Wonthaggi village in Australia.
In 2000, Angus made his first TV show appearance as Jason Cassidy on the drama series, Something in the Air.
Angus McLaren Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Activity – Farmwork, Swimming, Traveling, Riding A Bike And Motorcycle
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Angus McLaren Net worth
Angus McLaren has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – mrangusmclaren
Some Lesser Known Facts About Angus McLaren
- Angus appeared in a number of school and amateur productions for the Leongatha Lyric Theatre.
- He made his professional debut when he was 12 years old with a recurring role on the ABC series Something in the Air.
- In 2004, McLaren’s first main cast role came with the children’s series Silversun, which aired on both the Seven Network and the ABC.
- 2008, he appeared in Packed to the Rafters in the role of Nathan Rafter. He appeared in 102 episodes over the show’s six seasons.
- In 2016, Angus played the character of William “The Crimson Fiddler” Graham in Quartermaine.
- In 2018, McLaren had joined the cast of Seven Network soap opera Home and Away as recurring character Lance Salisbury during the show’s thirty-first season.