Momal Sheikh is a Pakistani actress and producer. Her famous works in serials are Yeh Zindagi Hai and Mirat Ul Uroos. She made her film debut with film Happy Bhag Jayegi. In 2018, Momal co-produced film Wujood with Shehzad Sheikh under her father production banner Javed Sheikh films which features Danish Taimoor & Saeeda Imtiaz in lead.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Momal Sheikh was born on the 6th of April 1986, in Karachi, Pakistan.
She’s currently 34 years old.
Momal completed graduation in Marketing and Advertising from London University, London after doing her A-levels from Pakistan.
- Father – Javed Sheikh (Actor)
- Mother – Zinat Mangi
- Siblings – Shehzad Sheikh (Actor) (Brother), Mariam Sheikh (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Momal Sheikh has dated –
- Nader Nawaz (2012-Present) – Momal married with Nader Nawaz. Their marriage ceremony was tack place in Lahore in 2012 and now they have a son named, Ibrahim.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Momal well known for her role in drama serise Yeh Zindagi Hai (2008) and she has also worked in television serials such as Mirat Ul Uroos (2013) on Geo TV.
In 2016, Momal made her Bollywood film debut with the film, Happy Bhag Jayegi in which she played the role of Zoya.
In 2008, Momal landed her first role in television by appearing as Jalebi in the drama series, Yeh Zindagi Hai on Geo TV.
Momal Sheikh Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Qavi Khan
- Favorite Actress – Nadia Jamil, Sania Saeed
- Favorite Singer – Mehdi Hassan
- Favorite Destination – Pakistani
- Favorite Color – Black, White
- Favorite Food – Chinese food
Momal Sheikh Net worth
Momal Sheikh has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Momal Sheikh
- Momal started her career at a very early age in Pakistan Fashion Industry.
- In 2012, Momal has worked in television serials such as Mirat Ul Uroos on Geo TV.
- In 2013, she made her acting debut in Hum TV serial, Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai in which she played the role of Areba.
- In 2016, Momal made her acting with the television drma series, Zara aur Mehrunnisa on ARY Digital.
- In 2018, she played Pakistani revenge thriller film, Wujood with Danish Taimoor and Saeeda Imtiaz in the lead cast.
- In 2019, Momal portrays role of Sadia in the television drma series, Yaariyan on Geo Entertainment.
- In 2019, Momal made her acting debut in Ary Digital TV serial, Damsa in which she played the role of Saman.