Millicent Simmonds is a deaf American teen actress who starred in the 2017 drama film Wonderstruck and the 2018 horror film A Quiet Place. For both films, she was nominated for several awards for best youth performance. In television, she appeared in Andi Mack in 2018 and in This Close in 2019. She will appear in A Quiet Place Part II in 2020.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Millicent Simmonds was born on the 1st of March 2003, in Utah, United States.
She’s currently 17 years old.
New York City, New York, United States
Millicent has studied at the Jean Massieu School of the Deaf and Mueller Park Junior High School, in Utah.
- Father – Dustin Simmonds
- Mother – Emily Simmonds
- Siblings – Jenner Simmonds (Older Brother), Sloane and Rory Simmonds (Younger twins Sisters)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Millicent Simmonds has dated –
Millicent has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 49 kg
- In Pounds – 108 lbs
- Measurements – 30-23-32
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Millicent is best known for her roles in the drama film Wonderstruck (2017) and a horror film A Quiet Place (2018). For both films, she was nominated for several awards for best youth performance.
In 2017, Millicent made her theatrical film debut in the mystery drama film Wonderstruck as Rose.
In 2017, Millicent made her first television show appearance for an interview on the talk show Tria33.
Millicent Simmonds has done endorsement work for several brands such as Omaze & DEAF IS COOL Apparel.
Millicent Simmonds Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julianne Moore
- Favorite Destination – L.A.
- Favorite Color – Red, White
- Favorite Food – Sushi, Chinese foods
Millicent Simmonds Net worth
Millicent Simmonds has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – milliesimm
Some Lesser Known Facts About Millicent Simmonds
- When she was 12 months old, she became deaf due to medication overdose.
- Millicent was subsequently nominated for several awards for best youth performance.
- In 2018, she starred in the horror film, A Quiet Place as the deaf daughter of a hearing couple, played by John Krasinski and Emily Blunt.
- In 2018, Millicent appeared in a two-episode arc in the third season of the Disney Channel television series, Andi Mack.
- In 2019, Millicent portrays role of Emmaline in drama series, This Close, starring deaf creators Shoshannah Stern and Josh Feldman that premiered on Sundance Now.
- In 2020, Millicent made her acting debut with the film, A Quiet Place Part II in which she played the role of Regan Abbott.