Stephanie Beatriz is an Argentine-American actress. Stephanie is best known for playing Detective Rosa Diaz in the NBC comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine and played Jessica in the independent drama Short Term 12. It was announced in 2019 she will be appearing in the 2020 film adaptation of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Tony Award-winning musical In the Heights.
Stephanie Beatriz Bischoff Alvizuri
Birthday / Date of Birth
Stephanie Beatriz was born on the 10th of February 1981, in Neuquén, Neuquén Province, Argentina.
She’s currently 39 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has Colombian ancestry on her father’s side and Bolivian ancestry on her mother’s side.
Stephanie studied at the Clear Brook High School in Harris County, Texas. In 2002, she graduated from the all-women’s Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri. She then moved to New York City to pursue acting.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie Beatriz has dated –
- Brad Hoss (2017-Present) – In October 2017, Stephanie got engaged to her long-time boyfriend, actor Brad Hoss. Beatriz and Hoss married on 6 October 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Stephanie well known for playing Detective Rosa Diaz in the NBC comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine and played Jessica in the independent drama Short Term 12 (2013).
In 2013, Stephanie had her first feature film role as Jessica in the acclaimed independent drama fim, Short Term 12 written and directed by Destin Daniel Cretton. It was listed by the National Board of Review as one of the Top Ten Independent Films of 2013.
In 2016, Stephanie made her debut as a voice actress in the animation film, Ice Age: Collision Course as the voice of Gertie.
In 2009, Stephanie made her first television show appearance in the crime drama series, The Closer as Camilla Santiago. It starring at Kyra Sedgwick as Brenda Leigh Johnson, a Los Angeles Police Department deputy chief.
Stephanie Beatriz has done endorsement work for several brands such as John Paul Ataker, Ben Bridge Jeweler, Smartfood Popcorn, Nha Khanh, Jimmy Choo, CIRARI, ZHIVAGO, WINONAH, Gabriel & Co., Lavish Alice, Schutz USA, Three Floor, BibhuMohapatra, Michael John Jewelry & Loriblu Official.
Stephanie Beatriz Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Stephanie Beatriz Net worth
Stephanie Beatriz has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Stephanie Beatriz
- At the age of 10, she tripped over a Lego brick which left a scar on her right eyebrow.
- In 2002, she moved to New York City to pursue a career in acting.
- In 2010, Stephanie moved to Los Angeles to work in films.
- Stephanie has had numerous stage appearances at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Theatreworks USA, The Old Globe Theatre & Yale Repertory Theatre.
- She has been featured in magazines like GQ, The Advocate and Playboy.
- Stephanie was awarded the Best Supporting Actress by The Imagen Foundation.
- Stephanie has a dog which is named, Gouda.
- In 2012, she then worked in the television film, The Smart One portraying the character Natalee.
- In 2013, Stephanie made her acting with the crime drama television series, Southland in which she played the role of Belinda Cargrove.
- In 2014, Stephanie played the role as Jill in the drama film, You’re Not You directed by George C. Wolfe.
- In 2016, Stephanie lent her voice to Elizabeth in the animated web series, WIZARD.
- In 2017, she starred as Bonnie in the independent feature film, The Light of the Moon written and directed by Jessica M. Thompson.
- In 2018, Stephanie voices the character Gina Cazador on season 5 of adult animated series, BoJack Horseman.
- In August 2018, Stephanie was awarded the Best Supporting Actress by The Imagen Foundation.
- In 2019, Stephanie played the acting with computer-animated adventure comedy film, The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part.