Dar Zuzovsky is an Israeli actress and model. She has appeared in Hostages and Beauty and the Baker. Dar was chosen to appear in a Los Angeles mural by Israeli contemporary artist, Tomer Peretz. In 2018, she made her theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Sheila in the drama film, Papa directed by Dan Israely and Emilio Roso.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dar Zuzovsky was born on the 24th of February 1991, in Tel Aviv, Israel.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Sharon Zuzovsky
- Mother – Einat Zuzovsky
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dar Zuzovsky has dated –
- Lee Biran – Dar was previously in a relationship with Israeli actor and musician Lee Biran. The couple split in 2016.
- Asaf Avidan – Dar was reportedly dating Israeli singer Asaf Avidan.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dar well known for her appearance in film New York (2012), The Greenhouse (2012) and Hostages (2013).
In 2012, Dar landed her first role in television by appearing as Hezi in the television series, New York.
Zuzovsky has appeared in advertising campaigns for Samsung, Sephora, Urban Outfitters and in 2014 appeared in a ten-page spread for Italian Cosmopolitan.
Dar Zuzovsky Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe
- Favorite Color – Black & White
- Favorite Food – Biryani
Dar Zuzovsky Net worth
Dar Zuzovsky has an estimated net worth of $0.4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – darzuzo
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dar Zuzovsky
- Zuzovsky began modelling at the age of 15 and at 18 she was enlisted as a soldier in the Israel Defence Forces.
- Dar was chosen to appear in a Los Angeles mural by Israeli contemporary artist, Tomer Peretz.
- In 2012, she made her television show with the television series, The Greenhouse in which she played the role of Natalie Klein.
- In 2013, Dar played the role as Noa Danon in the television drama series, Hostages.
- In 2015, she made her television debut with the Keshet Media Group comedy series, Plan B in which she played the role of Ofri.
- In 2016 Dar became a spokesmodel for Castro, Israel’s largest fashion company.
- In 207, Dar portrays role of Eden / Daniela in the romantic-comedy TV series, The Beauty and the Baker.
- In 2018, Dar made her theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Sheila in the drama film, Papa directed by Dan Israely and Emilio Roso.