Amit Bhadana is an Indian comedian and YouTube personality. In 2012, Amit started his YouTube channel and started uploading videos on the channel in 2017. Bhadana started his internet career in 2015 with the help of his younger brother, Sumit, Amit used Adele’s song Hello to make his first comedy video and he shared it on internet. In May 2020, Bhadana became the first Indian individual YouTube content creator to cross 20 million subscribers.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Amit Bhadana was born on the 7th of September 1994, in Johripur, Delhi, India.
He’s currently 25 years old.
Amit has completed his schooling from Yamuna Vihar school and completed his graduation in LL.B from the University of Delhi.
- Father – Narendra Bhadana
- Mother – Munish Devi
- Siblings – Sumit Bhadana (Younger Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Amit Bhadana has dated –
- Riya Mavi (Rumoured) – Amit Bhadana is currently dating his youtube Co-star, Riya Mavi.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
- Measurements – 38-12-30
- Chest – 38 inches
- Biceps – 12 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
In 2015, Amit started his internet career with the help of his younger brother, Sumit and he used Adele’s song Hello to create his first comedic video. After he shared it on social media, it garnered massive popularity, catapulting him to online fame almost overnight. In May 2020, Bhadana became the first Indian individual YouTube content creator to cross 20 million subscribers.
Amit Bhadana Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Alia Bhatt, Aishwarya Rai
- Favorite Singer – Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal
- Favorite Comedian – Kapil Sharma
- Favorite TV Show – Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Favorite Destination – Goa, London & Kerala
Amit Bhadana Net worth
Amit Bhadana has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020. He has own car, Honda City and bike, Bullet Royal Enfield.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Amit Bhadana
- Instagram – theamitbhadana
- Twitter – Amit Bhadana
- YouTube Channel – Amit Bhadana
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amit Bhadana
- Amit is famous on YouTube for his dubbing videos and pranks.
- Amit always enjoyed making other people laugh in schools and in his friend circle.
- He also gives stage performances in many colleges and universities.
- Amit makes videos on Hindi or Haryanvi languages.
- In 2012, Amit started his YouTube channel and started uploading videos on the channel in 2017.
- In 2015, he uploaded his reply video of Adele’s song on his Facebook profile which was an instant hit followed by his next video dubbing of Eminem.
- Amit broke the record of numerous popular YouTube channels over the world when he gained 84,000+ subscribers in only 24 hrs.
- He cross mark of 10 million subscriber just after BB ki Vines.
- In May 2020, Bhadana became the first Indian individual YouTube content creator to cross 20 million subscribers.