Elaine Cassidy is an Irish actress who is best known for playing the lead character Abby Mills in the American CBS TV series Harper’s Island, Felicia in Felicia’s Journey, Runt in Disco Pigs, Lydia in The Others, Katherine Glendenning in The Paradise and DC Dinah Kowalska in No Offence. Elaine also plays Maureen in the one-off ITV drama special of the book Just Henry.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Elaine Cassidy was born on the 31st of December 1979, in Raheny, Ireland.
She’s currently 40 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Dermot Cassidy
- Mother – Phyllis Cassidy
- Siblings – Edele Cassidy, Gillian Cassidy (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elaine Cassidy has dated –
- Stephen Lord (2007-Present) – In 31 December 2007, Elaine married English actor Stephen Lord whom she met on the set of The Truth. They live in Greenwich, London, with their daughter Kila (born 16 September 2009) and son Lynott Lord Cassidy (born 23 January 2013).
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Elaine is best known for playing the lead character Abby Mills in the American CBS TV series Harper’s Island, Felicia in Felicia’s Journey, Runt in Disco Pigs, Lydia in The Others, Katherine Glendenning in The Paradise and DC Dinah Kowalska in No Offence.
In 1996, Elaine made her first theatrical film debut as Shelley in the thriller movie The Sun, the Moon and the Stars.
In 1995, Elaine made her first role in television by appearing as Mary in the TV series, Mission Top Secret which was broadcast on Network Ten.
Elaine Cassidy Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Demi Lovato
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food
Elaine Cassidy Net worth
Elaine Cassidy has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Elaine Cassidy
Some Lesser Known Facts About Elaine Cassidy
- Elaine played the starring role in Felicia’s Journey, for which she was nominated Best Actress at the 20th Genie Awards.
- She was nominated for an IFTA as Best Actress in a Lead Role in Television for her role as Maud Lilly in the BBC BAFTA nominated drama Fingersmith.
- Elaine appeared in the music video for Coldplay’s The Scientist.
- In 1999, she played the role as Felicia in the thriller film, Felicia’s Journey written and directed by Atom Egoyan and starring Elaine Cassidy and Bob Hoskins.
- In 2001, Elaine portrayed role of Lydia in the supernatural psychological horror film, The Others.
- In 2006, Elaine appeared in her acting role in film, The Truth directed by George Milton.
- In 2009, she had worked in horror mystery limited series, Harper’s Island which was aired on CBS.
- In 2014, Elaine made her acting debut as Ellie Seacord in erotic thriller film, The Loft directed by Erik Van Looy.
- In 2015, Elaine had worked in film, biographical drama film, The Program directed by Stephen Frears.
- In 2017, Elaine played the role as Sarah Manning in the television crime drama series, Acceptable Risk which was broadcast on RTÉ.