Anabelle Acosta is a Cuban-born American actress. She is best known for playing the roles of Annabella in the HBO television series Ballers and Natalie Vasquez in the ABC TV series Quantico. In 2015, she played the recurring role of Annabella in the HBO’s comedy series Ballers. In 2019, she appeared in her acting role in the film, Kill Chain in which she played the role of The Woman in Red.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anabelle Acosta was born on the 28th of February 1987, in Havana, Cuba.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Multiracial (Hispanic & White)
She has Cuban and American ancestry.
Anabelle completed her acting studies from The Juilliard School in New York. She is also trained in both Method and Meisner techniques of acting.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Ana Maria Ortega
- Siblings – Jason Acosta (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anabelle Acosta has dated –
- Shemar Moore (2018) – Actor Shemar Moore and Anabelle got in touch for the first time via email. During a brief interview with TMZ in January 2018, Shemar stated that he had asked everybody at his job to get him Anabelle’s email address and the person to get it first, would get a fully paid trip to Las Vegas. After that, the couple seemed to have parted ways a couple of months later.
- Algenis Perez Soto (2018-Present) – In 2018, Anabelle rekindled a past relationship with a Dominican actor, Algenis Pérez Soto. In January 2019, she uploaded her first picture with Algenis. The post was captioned Nothing to see here, just a couple of weirdos in love ? ? ? #MiRey. However, the exact timeline and how they met is difficult to determine as neither of them has spoken about their relationship in public yet. They married on April 24, 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Anabelle is best known for playing the roles of Annabella in the HBO television series Ballers and Natalie Vasquez in the ABC television series Quantico.
In 2008, Anabelle made her first debut theatrical film appearance in a cameo role in the film, The Next Hit as Hot Bartender.
In 2011, Anabelle made her first television show appearance as Phoebe in the television drama series, Breaking In.
Anabelle Acosta has done endorsement work for several brands such as Adidas, Cîroc, Snarky Tea, The Million Roses (Los Angeles), TyLynn Nguyen, Chanel & Nike.
Anabelle Acosta Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black & White
- Favorite Food – Fast Food, Pizza
Anabelle Acosta Net worth
Anabelle Acosta has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – anabelleacosta1
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anabelle Acosta
- Anabelle was featured in Ne-Yo‘s music video for Burnin Up.
- She is quite fluent in Spanish.
- Anabelle is a huge soccer fan and supports the Brazil national football team.
- Anabelle was discovered when she made her appearance in the independent film, We Made This Movie as Kelly Acevedo.
- In 2012, she made her acting debut with the film, Construction in which she played the role of Lori.
- In 2013, Anabelle played the role as Destiny in 1 episodes of television series, Second Generation Wayans.
- In 2014, she portrayed role of FBI Agent Sarah Ramsey in the television series, By the Gun.
- In 2015, Anabelle played the recurring role of Annabella in the HBO’s comedy series, Ballers.
- In 2017, Anabelle had worked in film, Fat Camp in which she played the role of Abby.
- In 2019, Anabelle appeared in her acting role in the film, Kill Chain in which she played the role of The Woman in Red.