Aakanksha Singh is an Indian actress and physiotherapist. She is known for her performance in the television series Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Gulmohar Grand. She worked on more than 10 plays. Her mother is also a theatre artist. In 2018, she was nominated for the SIIMA Best Debutant Actress for the film Malli Raava.
Actress, Singer, Writer, Physiotherapist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aakanksha Singh was born on the 30th of July 1990, in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Aakanksha attained a degree in physiotherapy in 2014 from a college in Jaipur.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown (Theatre Artist)
- Siblings – Chayanika Singh (Sister), Harshvardhan Singh (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aakanksha Singh has dated –
- Kunal Sain (2013-Present) – Aakanksha married marketing professional Kunal Sain in 2013, according to Marwari rituals.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Aakanksha is known for her performance in the television series Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Gulmohar Grand. In 2018, she was nominated for the SIIMA Best Debutant Actress for the film Malli Raava.
In 2017, Aakanksha made her debut as an actress alongside the likes of Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt in the Badrinath Ki Dulhania as Kiran Kakkar.
In 2017, Aakanksha made her Tollywood debut with Malli Raava. In 2018, she was nominated for the SIIMA Best Debutant Actress for the film Malli Raava.
In 2019, Aakanksha made her debut the Kannada film industry as Rukmini in Pailwaan.
In 2012, Aakanksha started her career in television through Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha in which she played Megha Vyas/Bhatnagar, a widow with two children.
Aakanksha has done endorsement work for several brands such as De Beers, Suncros & Pepperfry.
Aakanksha Singh Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Aamir Khan
- Favorite Actress – Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra
- Favorite Singer – Arijit Singh
- Favorite Holiday Destination – London
- Favorite Season – Winter
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – Pani Puri, Chocolate Brownie with Ice-cream
Aakanksha Singh Net worth
Aakanksha has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aakanksha Singh
- Aakanksha is a physiotherapist by profession.
- She is very good at dancing and developed a love for it at an early age.
- Aakanksha seems to have inherited her love for acting from her mother who is also a theatre artist.
- She is a talented singer who often posts videos of herself singing high and beautiful notes.
- In 2016, she took part in the Box Cricket League and played for Ahmadabad Express. They were placed at number 10.
- She is a vegetarian and loves cooking.
- In February 23, 2016, Aakanksha started an eponymous YouTube channel to which she uploaded videos of vacations, family time and other fun content.
- In December 18, 2017, She went skydiving for the first time in Dubai.
- In 2018, Aakanksha was nominated for the SIIMA Best Debutant Actress for the film, Malli Raava.