Aditya Narayan is an Indian playback singer, television host and actor. He is the son of popular singer Udit Narayan. In 1992, Narayan’s first playback song was for the Nepalese movie Mohini and then a Hindi movie Rangeela with Asha Bhosle. In 1995, His acting career as a child began when Narayan was spotted by producer and director Subhash Ghai, Filmfare Award function as the final performer for the Little Wonders troupe.
Playback Singer, Actor, Television Host
Filmi, Bhangra, Classical
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aditya Narayan was born on the 7th of August 1987, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He’s currently 32 years old.
Aditya completed his schooling from Utpal Shanghvi School and went to Mithibai College of Commerce to pursue his graduation in commerce. In 2006 he completed a diploma in English contemporary music at Tech Music Schools, in London.
- Father – Udit Narayan Jha (Singer)
- Mother – Deepa Narayan Jha (Singer)
- Siblings – He is only Child.
- Relatives – Hari Krishna Jha (Grandfather) (Singer), Bhuvaneshwari Jha (Grandmother)(Singer)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aditya Narayan has dated –
- Shweta Agrawal – Aditya was into a relationship with Shweta Agarwal. The duo dated each other for a year and then parted their ways.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 150 lbs
- Measurements – 40-14-30
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76.5 cm
His shoe size is 9.5 (US).
Aditya is widely known as an anchor for shows like Indian Idol and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge. He has sung songs in more than 16 different Indian languages. He performed more than 100 songs as a child artist and also released one album- Aditya at Polygram Music (now Universal Music).
In 2009, Aditya signed his first film as lead actor, Shaapit directed by Vikram Bhatt which was released worldwide on 19 March 2010.
In 1992, Narayan’s first playback song was for the Nepalese movie, Mohini and then a Hindi movie, Rangeela with Asha Bhosle. Later in 1995 he performed a song for Akele Hum Akele Tum along with his father, Udit Narayan.
In 2007, Aditya started his career as a television host in the reality television singing show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on Zee TV.
Aditya Narayan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Katrina Kaif
- Favorite Singer – Shaan
- Favorite Color – Black, Grey
- Favorite Destination – Maldives
- Favorite Food – Burger, Pasta
Aditya Narayan Net worth
Aditya Narayan has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Aditya Narayan
- Instagram – adityanarayanofficial
- YouTube Channel – Aditya Narayan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditya Narayan
- Aditya belongs to a family of well-known singers.
- Aditya is the son of famous Bollywood singer Udit Narayan who is an actor, television host, composer and singer.
- He began his career at a very young age and was spotted by Kalyanji Virji Shah when he was 4 years old.
- He then started performing in the concert called Little Wonders, a show where children displayed their talent in various art forms.
- In 1995, Aditya began his career as a child actor.
- In 2008, he toured North America and the West Indies, giving concerts together with his father, Udit Narayan.
- In 2009, Narayan signed his first film as lead actor, Shaapit directed by Vikram Bhatt.
- In 2011, he hosted the reality show X Factor on Sony Entertainment Television.
- In 2014, Aditya released his first independent single Tu Hi Pyar Hai with Gabriella Demetriades.
- In 2017, Narayan hosted the sixth season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs on Zee TV.
- In 2019, he participated in the ninth season of Colors TV popular stunt based reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi.