Tony Kakkar is an Indian music composer, singer and songwriter. He is known for his songs Goa Beach, Coca Cola Tu, Dheeme Dheeme, Mile Ho Tum, Car Mein Music Baja, Kuch Kuch. In 2012, Tony Kakkar made his singing debut with the single SRK Anthem. Next, he worked as a music director in the film, Mr. Bhatti On Chutti.
Singer, Music Composer, Music Director, Lyricist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tony Kakkar was born on the 9th of April 1984, in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India.
He’s currently 36 years old.
Tony’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Rishikesh Kakkar
- Mother – Niti Kakkar
- Siblings – Sonu Kakkar (Elder Sister), Neha Kakkar (Younger Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tony Kakkar has dated –
Tony his largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
- Measurements – 38-12-30
- Chest – 38 in or 97 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76.5 cm
His shoe size is 9.5 (US).
Some of the popular songs sung by him include Coca Cola Tu, Dheeme Dheeme, Mile Ho Tum, Car Mein Music Baja and Kuch Kuch.
In 2014, Tony made his Bollywood debut as a music composer and lyricist with the song Sawan Aaya Hai from the horror film, Creature 3D.
In 2012, Tony made his singing debut with the single, SRK Anthem. Later, he worked as a music director in the film, Mr. Bhatti On Chutti (2012).
Tony Kakkar Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Singer – Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Ghulam Ali Khan, Lata Mangeshkar, A. R. Rahman, Arijit Singh
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Mauritius
- Favorite Color – White, Black, Grey
- Favorite Sport – Cricket
- Favorite Cuisine – Chinese
- Favorite Beverage – Coffee
Tony Kakkar Net worth
Tony Kakkar has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020. He owns a Mercedes-Benz car.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Tony Kakkar
- Instagram – tonykakkar
- Twitter – Tony Kakkar
- YouTube Channel – Tony Kakka, Desi Music Factory
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tony Kakkar
- Tony was born into an economically weak family. His father used to sell samosas outside schools and colleges to earn his living.
- At the age of 6, Tony started singing bhajans with his sisters in the jagratas. They used to get Rs. 50 each for every performance.
- Tony has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- In 2004, Tony along with his sister Neha Kakkar, shifted to Mumbai.
- Tony prepared the music of the song Sawan Aaya Hai and showed it to Bhushan, who offered him his first song.
- He used to accompany Neha for her song recordings and in his free time learnt the technical aspects of composing music.
- Tony has featured on the cover of the Glimpse Magazine along with his sister, Neha Kakkar.
- In 2015, he received immense popularity after singing the Punjabi song Akhiyaan along with his sister, Neha Kakkar and the Punjabi rapper, Bohemia.