Sargun Mehta is an Indian actress, model and television host. She has received three PTC Punjabi Film Awards and two Filmfare Awards Punjabi for her work in Punjabi Cinema. In July 2015, she made her filming debut with Angrej in a Punjabi film directed by Simerjit Singh alongside Amrinder Gill, Aditi Sharma. In 2019, Sargun has opened her own production house Dreamiyata Entertainment Pvt Ltd, with her husband Ravi Dubey and co-producing a film Jhalley.
Actress, Model, Dancer, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sargun Mehta was born on the 6th of September 1988, in Chandigarh, India.
She’s currently 34 years old.
Sargun did her schooling at the Sacred Heart Convent School, Chandigarh. She went to Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh for higher secondary. Afterward, she attended Kirori Mal College, Delhi University and graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce degree. She also went on to pursue a Master’s degree in Business Management but dropped out to follow her passion for acting.
- Father – Harish Mehta
- Mother – Aradhana Mehta
- Siblings – Pulkit Mehta (Younger Brother)
- Relatives – Sh. Gyan Prakash Dubey (Father-In-Law), Sudha Dubey (Mother-In-Law), Vibhav Prakash (Brother-In-Law)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sargun Mehta has dated –
- Ravi Dubey (2009-Present) – In 2009, Sargun started going out with actor Ravi Dubey when they co-starred in the TV drama series, 12/24 Karol Bagh. The duo also appeared together in the celebrity couple dance reality television series, Nach Baliye and eventually got married in December 2013. After marrying, she changed her name to Sargun Mehta Dubey.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 116 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Mehta’s fame increased when she played in the television series Phulwa (2011) and Kya Huaa Tera Vaada (2012). In 2013, she established herself as a leading actress when she appeared the Colors TV drama series Balika Vadhu. In 2018, she portrayed Baani in Qismat and got PTC Film Awards for Best Actress.
In July 2015, Mehta made her filming debut with Angrej in a Punjabi film directed by Simerjit Singh alongside Amrinder Gill, Aditi Sharma.
In 2009, Sargun was selected for the supporting role in Zee TV’s television programme 12/24 Karol Bagh and she appeared opposite Ravi Dubey in the role of Neetu Sethi, an effervescent young woman.
Sargun has done endorsement work for several brands such as Silver Palace Colaba Jewels, Aquamarine Jewellery & Heer Boutique.
Sargun Mehta Net worth
Mehta has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Sargun Mehta
- Instagram – sargunmehta
- Twitter – Sargun Mehta
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sargun Mehta
- Sargun started doing theater in her college days.
- She likes to munch on popcorn & nachos while watching movies in a theater but she does not like to work out to stay fit.
- Sargun and her younger brother, Pulkit auditioned in Boogie Woogie as child dancers but they both got rejected.
- In 2009, she made her screen debut with Zee TV’s 12/24 Karol Bagh.
- In January 2011, Mehta featured as the lead protagonist opposite Ajay Chaudhary in Siddharth Tewary’s drama series Phulwa on Colors TV.
- In 2012, Sargun was chosen to play the pivotal role of Sonia in Fireworks Productions suspense/thriller series Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath, opposite Rahil Azam.
- In October 2012, Mehta participated in Sony Entertainment Television’s reality-based Comedy Circus series titled Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe along with Kapil Sharma.
- In December 2013, Sargun made a special appearance in the sixth season of Nach Baliye along with Dubey.
- In 2015, she made her feature film debut with Punjabi romantic comedy Angrej.
- In February 2015, Mehta started to shoot for an episode of Colors TV’s cookery/talk show Farah Ki Dawat on which she appeared as a guest in its first episode along with actor Abhishek Bachchan.
- In 2016, Sargun appeared in Love Punjab as Jessica Brar. She got Filmfare Award for Best Actress (Punjabi films) for her portrayal of Jessica.
- In 2017, she appeared in Jindua as Saggi and in Lahoriye as Amiran which got her second Filmfare Awards for Best Actress for the film.
- In 2018, she portrayed Baani in Qismat and got PTC Film Awards for Best Actress.
- In 2019, she gave commercial hit Kala Shah Kala with Binnu Dhillon which is the highest grossing Punjabi film of 2019 as yet.
- In 2019, she has opened her own production house Dreamiyata Entertainment Pvt Ltd, with her husband Ravi Dubey and co-producing a film Jhalle.
- In 2022, Sargun appeared in romantic comedy film Saunkan Saunkne opposite Ammy Virk and Nimrat Khaira, and Ghund Kadh Le Ni Sohreyan Da Pind Aa Gaya with Gurnam Bhullar.