Krystle D’Souza is an Indian television actress known for portraying Jeevika Vadhera in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. Then she played Sakshi in Ek Nayi Pehchaan. In 2016, she returned to television playing Raina in Ekta Kapoor’s Brahmarakshas which aired on Zee TV. In 2018, D’Souza played Roopa in Colors TV’s Belan Wali Bahu. For her performance, she won the Gold Award for Best Actress In Comic Role.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Krystle D’Souza was born on the 1st of March 1990, in Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Krystle attended the Auxilium Convent High School in Wadala, Maharashtra. Later, she studying at St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai, India.
- Father – Merwyn D’Souza
- Mother – Slyvia D’Souza
- Siblings – Keith D’Souza (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Krystle D’Souza has dated –
- Karan Tacker (2013-2018) – Karan Tacker and Krystle met one another for the first time on the set of Ekk Nayi Pehchaan in 2013. The couple instantly clicked having spent several amounts of hours together and started dating one another. However, it was reported that the two had split after having a serious argument sometime before August 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Krystle known for portraying Jeevika Vadhera in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. In 2013, she was ranked 19th in the 50 Sexiest Asian Women List by Eastern Eye. She was also listed 5th in the Top 20 Most Desirable Women on Indian Television 2017 by Times Of India.
In 2008, Krystle made her debut film appearance as Herself in C Kkompany and well-known stars like Tusshar Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Rajpal Yadav, Raima Sen and Mithun Chakraborty.
In 2007, Krystle made her first television show appearance as Kinjal Pandey in television producer, film producer and director Ekta Kapoor’s in Kahe Naa Kahe.
Krystle D’Souza Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Hrithik Roshan
- Favorite Actress – Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor
- Favorite Cuisine – Asian, Punjabi
- Favorite Indian Sweet – Kalakand
- Favorite Food – Chocolates, Ice-Creams
Krystle D’Souza Net worth
Krystle D’Souza has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022. She charges Rs 65,000 per episode.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Krystle D’Souza
- Krystle is an Indian television actress who started her career with the show Kahe Naa Kahe.
- She was ranked No. 1 in the Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women List by Eastern Eye.
- D’Souza is a huge supporter of woman empowerment and attends several events.
- She enjoys eating street food and also loves tasting gorging through various cuisines.
- In 2008, D’Souza appeared in Star Plus’s Kasturi as Navneet and Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil as Veera.
- In 2010, D’Souza appeared in Sony TV’s Baat Hamari Pakki Hai as Tara.
- In 2011, she portrayed Jeevika Vadhera in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai opposite Karan Tacker.
- In December 2013, she signed Sony TV’s Ekk Nayi Pehchaan playing Sakshi opposite Karan Sharma.
- In 2016, she returned to television playing Raina in Ekta Kapoor‘s Brahmarakshas which aired on Zee TV.
- In February 2017, she appeared in Lakme Fashion Week.
- In 2018, Krystle played Roopa in Colors TV’s Belan Wali Bahu. For her performance, she won the Gold Award for Best Actress In Comic Role.