Sana Althaf is an Indian film actress from Kerala who is best known for her work in Malayalam and Tamil films. She was a TV host before starting an acting career and she holds a black belt in karate. She has mentioned how her father is a film producer and therefore gained her interest in acting.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sana Althaf was born on the 6th of June 1999, in Ernakulam, Kerala, India.
She’s currently 21 years old.
Sana attended Bhavan’s Adarsha Vidyalaya in Kochi. She is currently pursuing a Charted Accountancy course along with B.Com.
- Father – Unknown (Businessman)
- Mother – Shami Althaf
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sana Althaf has dated –
Sana has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sana first leading role as an actress came in playing the role of Salomi in the Malayalam film Mariyam Mukku (2015) and this role earned her praises and critical acclaim as well as landed her in various roles.
In 2014, Sana made her acting debut with the Malayalam film, Vikramadithyan in which she played a supporting character of Shruthi.
In 2016, Sana made her Tamil debut with the film Chennai 600028 II: Second Innings in which she played the role of Anu.
In 2014, she worked as a TV host in a popular Malayalam television channel.
Sana Althaf Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Mahesh Babu, Vijay
- Favorite Actress – Sridevi
- Favorite Director – Pawan Wadeyar
- Favorite Place – Goa, Paris
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Chicken Biryani, Chocolate
Sana Althaf Net worth
Sana Althaf has an estimated net worth of $0.4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Sanaa Althaf
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sana Althaf
- Sana was a TV host before starting an acting career.
- She holds a black belt in karate.
- She has aspired to be an actress since she was young as her father was a prominent film producer in Malayalam.
- Sana was just 15 when she landed a supporting role in the film Vikramadithyan.