Chrishell Stause is an American actress. She is known for her role on the Netflix reality show Selling Sunset, along with previous television roles as Amanda Dillon on All My Children and Jordan Ridgeway on Days of Our Lives. In 2017, Chrishell was cast in her first film leading role, in the thriller Eve of Abduction.
Terrina Chrishell Stause
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chrishell Stause was born on the 21st of July 1981, in Draffenville, Kentucky, United States.
She’s currently 38 years old.
On her mother’s side, she has Irish and Native American roots while on her father’s side, she is of half Japanese and half Spanish descent.
Chrishell attended Murray State University from which she received her B.A. in Theater in 2003.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chrishell Stause has dated –
- Matthew Morrison (2004-2007) – Matthew Morrison and Chrishell started dating in 2004. The two got engaged later in December 2006 and planned to marry in 2007. However, things didn’t work out.
- Graham Bunn (2007-2010) – Graham Bunn and Chrishell dated on and off before they finally declared they were a couple. However, things didn’t work out after Bunn went on the ABC reality show. They broke up right before his show aired in 2010.
- Justin Hartley (2014–2019) – In January 2014, it was confirmed that Stause and actor Justin Hartley were dating and in July 2016, the couple announced their engagement. They were married on October 28, 2017. In November 2019, Hartley filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. Stause filed for dissolution of the marriage in December 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Chrishell is known for her role on the Netflix reality show Selling Sunset (2019–present) along with previous television roles as Amanda Dillon on All My Children (2005–2011) and Jordan Ridgeway on Days of Our Lives (2013–2015, 2019–20).
In 2008, Chrishell first feature film debut with the film, Scaring the Fish in which she played the role of Robin.
In 2005, Chrishell started appearing in ABC soap opera All My Children in the role of Amanda Dillon Martin. The series was so popular that eventually made a household name in America.
Chrishell Stause Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Authors – John Grisham, Nick Hornby, William Faulkner
- Favorite TV Show – Big Brother
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, Pizza
Chrishell Stause Net worth
Chrishell Stause has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chrishell Stause
- Chrishell was a member of improvisational troupe The Groundlings in Los Angeles.
- She has a dog named, Presley.
- In April 2013, Chrishell was announced that Stause had joined the cast of NBC soap Days of Our Lives.
- Chrishell is good friends with her All My Children co-star Melissa Claire Egan.
- In 2015, she appeared in a guest spot on the ABC prime time soapy drama, Mistresses.
- In 2017, Chrishell was cast in her first film leading role in the thriller Eve of Abduction.