Robbie Amell is a Canadian-American actor and producer. He is known for playing Stephen Jameson on The CW series The Tomorrow People, Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm on The CW series The Flash, Nathan Brown on Upload, Fred Jones in the films Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins and Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster and the films The Hunters as Paxton Flynn, The DUFF as Wesley Rush and The Babysitter as Max. Robbie has also had recurring roles on television shows such as Life with Derek, True Jackson, VP, Unnatural History and Revenge.
Robert Patrick Amell IV
Robbie, Hollywood, Picky
Birthday / Date of Birth
Robbie Amell was born on the 21st of April 1988, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
He’s currently 32 years old.
Amell attended from Armour Heights Public School in 2000. In 2006, he graduated from Lawrence Park Collegiate Institute in Toronto. He later learned acting from Canadian Studios Acting Academy.
- Father – Christopher Amell
- Mother – Jennifer Amell
- Siblings – Stephen Amell (Older Cousin) (Actor)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robbie Amell has dated –
- Italia Ricci (2008-Present) – Amell began dating actress Italia Ricci in July 2008. The couple got engaged on August 20, 2014 and married on October 15, 2016. Amell and Ricci welcomed their first child, a son, Robert Amell (V) on September 12, 2019; they became US citizens in January 2020.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 78 kg
- In Pounds – 172 lbs
- Measurements – 40–13–33
- Chest – 40 in or 101 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 83.5 cm
Robbie is known for playing Stephen Jameson on The CW series The Tomorrow People (2013-2014), Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm on The CW series The Flash (2014-2017), Nathan Brown on Upload (2020), Fred Jones in the films Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins (2009) and Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster (2010) and the films The Hunters (2013) as Paxton Flynn, The DUFF (2015) as Wesley Rush and The Babysitter (2017) as Max.
In 2005, Robbie landed his first-ever feature film at the age of 15 when he booked the role of Daniel Murtaugh in Adam Shankman’s comedy film, Cheaper by the Dozen 2 alongside Steve Martin, Bonnie Hunt, Hilary Duff, Piper Perabo and Alyson Stoner.
In 2006, Robbie debuted on television with The CW drama series, Runway where he guested in one of the episodes as Stephen. This show was aired for only 9 episodes in its lifetime and out of that Robbie appeared in just 1.
Robbie Amell Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Movie – Mean Girls (2004)
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – In-N-Out Burger, Peanut Butter
Robbie Amell Net worth
Robbie Amell has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Robbie Amell
- Robbie first appeared in a commercial at the age of six.
- He first started modeling along with his sister by appearing in commercials.
- Robbie is a huge fan of the Los Angeles Kings hockey team.
- He learned Muay Thai (a martial art) and break dancing.
- In 2013, Amell received his biggest role to date, lead character Stephen Jameson in CW’s sci-fi drama The Tomorrow People a remake of the British series of the same name.
- In July 2015, Amell was cast in the tenth season of The X-Files as FBI Agent Miller.
- In 2017, Amell co-starred in McG’s horror film The Babysitter.
- In 2019, Robbie starred in the science fiction film, Code 8 as Connor Reed.