François Arnaud is a Canadian film and television actor. He is best known for his work as Cesare Borgia on Showtime’s period drama series The Borgias, Manfred Bernardo on NBC’s Midnight, Texas and Tommy Castelli on UnReal. Arnaud received a VFCC Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Canadian Film for the role.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Francois Arnaud was born on the 5th of July 1985, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
He’s currently 35 years old.
Francois attended Notre-Dame High School. In 2007, he trained at the Conservatoire d’art dramatique in Montreal.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has a younger sister.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Francois Arnaud has dated –
Francois has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
- Measurements – 40–12–32
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Francois is best known for his work as Cesare Borgia on Showtime’s period drama series The Borgias, Manfred Bernardo on NBC’s Midnight, Texas and Tommy Castelli on UnReal.
In 2009, Francois starred his acting as Antonin Rimbaud in the French-Canadian film, I Killed My Mother directed by Xavier Dolan.
In 2007, Francois landed her first role in television by appearing as Serveur resto Maude in the TV drama series, C.A.
Francois Arnaud Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Brad Pitt
- Favorite Actress – Elisha Cuthbert, Rachel McAdams
- Favorite TV Show – Kiss Me First, 13 Reasons Why
- Favorite Destination – Argentina, Spain
- Favorite Color – Red, Green, Blue
- Favorite Food – Tacos, Pizza, Burger, Sea Food
Francois Arnaud Net worth
Francois Arnaud has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – francoisarnaud
Some Lesser Known Facts About Francois Arnaud
- Francois received a VFCC Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Canadian Film for the role.
- He started his acting in his home country by landing a role in a comedy series called Taxi 0-22.
- In 2008, Francois appeared in his acting role in the television film, The Double Life of Eleanor Kendall as Stefan.
- In 2013, Francois played the role as Nicholas in the film, Moroccan Gigolos.
- In 2015, Francois portrayed in the NBC drama series, Blindspot in which he played the role of Oscar.
- In 2017, he made his acting with the film, Origami in which he played the role of David.
- In 2018, Francois joined the cast of the film, Rapid Eye Movement as Rick Weider.
- In 2019, Francois played the role as Dan Moody in the television series, The Moodys.