Radhika Madan is an Indian film actress, former television personality and a former dance instructor. She progressed into television in 2014 with the romantic drama Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi and films in 2018 with Vishal Bhardwaj’s Pataakha. Radhika featured as Tarika Ghasiteram Bansal in a 2020 Bollywood movie Angrezi Medium starring Irrfan Khan & Deepak Dobriyal.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Radhika Madan was born on the 1st of May 1995, in Pitampura, Delhi, India.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Radhika completed her schooling from Delhi Public School,New Delhi & later graduated in B. Com (Correspondence) from Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Father – Sujit Madan (Businessman)
- Mother – Neeru Madan (Painter)
- Siblings – Arjun Madan (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Radhika Madan has dated –
- Ishan Arya (2015) – Radhika Madan’s boyfriend name is Ishan Arya who lives in Delhi.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 32-25-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She often tends to dye her hair dark brown and reddish-brown.
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Radhika is well-known for her role as Ishaani Ranveer Vaghela in the Television serial, Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi. She has won Zee Gold Award for the Best Debut Actress, Indian Television Academy Award for the Best Fresh Face (Female).
In 2018, Radhika made her feature film debut with Vishal Bhardwaj’s Hindi comedy-drama film, Pataakha directed by Vishal Bhardwaj alongside Sanya Malhotra.
In 2014, Radhika made her television debut as the lead role of Ishaani opposite actor Shakti Arora in the show, Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi which ran on Colors TV.
Radhika Madan has done endorsement work for a brands such as ELLE.
Radhika Madan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ranbir Kapoor, Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Actress – Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Movie – Jab We Met (2007)
- Favorite TV Shows – Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, S*x and the City
- Favorite Pastime – Working out at the Gym
- Favorite Destination – Miami
- Favorite Color – White, Aqua Blue
- Favorite Food – Pani Puri, Bun Maska, Idli, Chocolates, Sushi
Radhika Madan Net worth
Radhika Madan has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020. She has a white Sedan car.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Radhika Madan
- Radhika started dancing when she was in 8th standard. She has learned jazz, hip-hop, ballet and many other dance forms and even worked as a dance instructor.
- Radhika has won Indian Television Academy Award for the Best Fresh Face (Female), Television Style Award for the Best Stylish Jodi with Shakti Arora.
- Radhika is an avid dog lover and has a dog named, Breezer.
- In 2013, Radhika participated in the Veet – Be the Diva beauty contest.
- In 2015, Radhika participated in Colors TV’s dancing reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded but she got eliminated in the 6th week.
- In 2016, she was the part of Box Cricket League season 2.
- In 2019, she starred in Vasan Bala’s action-comedy film, Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota in which she played the character of Supriya Supri Bhadoria.
- In 2020, Radhika featured as Tarika Ghasiteram Bansal in a Bollywood movie, Angrezi Medium starring Irrfan Khan & Deepak Dobriyal.