Sonnalli Seygall is a well-known Indian actress and model whose film-debut was the Pyaar Ka Punchnama directed by Luv Ranjan. She was a ramp model before she decided to try her luck at the Miss India Worldwide competition. Sonnalli won the title of Miss India International. She played lead role in Jai Mummy Di a romantic comedy starring Sunny Singh, Supriya Pathak & Poonam Dillon directed by Navjot Gulati.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sonnalli Seygall was born on the 1st of May 1989, in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, India.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sonnalli did her schooling from South Point High School, Kolkata and St. Thomas’ Girls School, Kolkata. Later, she joined Bhowanipore College, Kolkata to complete her B. A. in English Honours.
- Father – Unknown (Retired from the Indian Army)
- Mother – Nishi Sehgal (Associate Vice President at SREI, Mumbai)
- Siblings – Ayush Sehgal (Team Lead at Cognizant) (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonnalli Seygall has dated –
Sonnalli has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sonnalli well known after appearing in the film, Pyaar Ka Punchnama directed by Luv Ranjan. Sonnalli won the title of Miss India International (2006).
In 2011, Sonnalli made her first acting in the Bollywood film, Pyaar Ka Punchnama in which she played the character of Rhea.
In 2008, Sonnalli appeared as one of the hosts in the television reality show, Dadagiri which was aired on UTV Bindass.
Sonnalli has endorsed or promoted various brands as Bershka & Ayana Silver Jewellery. She has appeared in commercials for several brands including Raymonds, Aircel, Ayur Shampoo, 7UP, Zoom TV (Lets Freshen Up), Titan Eyewear & Oral B. In 2013, she appeared in a TV commercial of Thums Up with Salman Khan.
Sonnalli Seygall Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Rekha
- Favorite Film – Sparsh (1980), Iqbal (2005)
- Favorite Attire – Saree
- Favorite Restaurant – Yoga 101 in Mumbai
- Favorite Travel Destination – Thailand
Sonnalli Seygall Net worth
Sonnalli Seygall has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonnalli Seygall
- Sonnalli has featured in the music videos of Atif Aslam, Dr Zeus and Prem a Canadian singer.
- She has two pet dogs, Bounty and Candy.
- Sonnalli won the Pantaloons Femina Miss India International title and later, represented India in Miss International contest which was held in Japan and China.
- Sonnalli has walked the ramp at the Lakme Fashion Week, Wills India Fashion Week and Chennai International Fashion Week.
- In 2008, she appeared as one of the hosts in the TV reality show Dadagiri which was aired on UTV Bindass.
- In 2015, Sonnalli made her Bollywood debut with the romantic comedy film, Wedding Pullav in which she played the role of Rhea.
- In 2017, Sonnalli appeared in the TV series, Salute Siachen starring Arjun Rampal and Rannvijay Singh.
- In 2018, she played the role as Dilshaad in the comedy stoner film, High Jack directed by Akarsh Khurana.
- In 2019, she made her acting in the crime thriller film, Setters in which she played the role of Isha.
- In 2020, Sonnalli played lead role in Jai Mummy Di a romantic comedy starring Sunny Singh, Supriya Pathak & Poonam Dillon directed by Navjot Gulati.
- In March 2020, Sonnalli was featured in the music video of Jab Hum Padheya Karte The by Desi Crew.